Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative investments - page 8. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 01, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Shouldn't invest in a single place because investment is always risky.So,we should invest in few terms.Btc market rates aren't good either.It's not possible to wait for everyone until it's good in Btc.So without Btc,you can invest somewhere else like,real state,others coin,gold etc.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

suitable cryptocurrency for investment is a coin that has a very good and solitary developer team and has a very limited total of coin supply so you can get a lot of profit when the price goes up.
Aside from holding in bitcoin I also holding some of coins that I believe is potential just like my current campaign right now, I know that it will become profitable so I strongly believe in it.
Activity: 420
April 01, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Aside from bitcoin what do you think is one of the best alternative investments in the economy today?

suitable cryptocurrency for investment is a coin that has a very good and solitary developer team and has a very limited total of coin supply so you can get a lot of profit when the price goes up.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
bitcoin investment is very good and besides bitcoin we can also direct investment in ico will all benefit but if it is difficult both of these then better investment in the real world like gold.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 01, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

maybe you can try to invest real estate.

It's expensive but it's become profitable in next 5 - 10 years.
For me personally, I try to invest on gold , the most stable investment that ever had ! After I had profit on bitcoin, I'm also invest on gold in order to minimize the loss
Activity: 57
April 01, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

maybe you can try to invest real estate.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 01, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
That should be Forex Trading. I think anyone who is into cryptocurrency trading should also embrace FX as both align. Besides that, getting involved in MLM (Multi Level Marketing) won't be a bad idea even though I acknowledge thst MLM is a more tasking job that the first two.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 01, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
There many types and kinds og business in this day and many of them can be alternative invesment for bitcoin like the example of holding a land or being a landlord, just like bitcoin the value of lands are increasing too. another one is gold because its just like a bitcoin that become more popular for individual as a luxurious investments.
Activity: 812
April 01, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
If you want some alternative investment try some altcoin and choose the top one that have potential to grow more in the future. There's a lot of alternative investment in crypto world just always do research first before you invest because we all its risky to invest to anything in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 01, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
in addition to etherum and bitcoin, many other altcoins can be used as an alternative to investment. but they are very difficult to pump. so, better than they make long-term investment
Activity: 89
April 01, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

I'm investing in property. a half of my money for buy bitcoin.
Activity: 252
April 01, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Due to investments in bitcoins that are receding, then I turn to other investments as an alternative.
For example gold, land or property investment.
Activity: 91
April 01, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

you can choose investing real estate or gold. it is prospective
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
I believe using the old types of investments like stocks and mutual funds is still profitable nowadays. It neves goes out of the picture when it comes to investments. Many people are still earning from it.
Activity: 150
April 01, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

you can investing gold, it is popular and safe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 01, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
That depends on where you live, in my country, we get nearly 2% of return from properties (if they get used and you rent them)

Otherwise, you are gonna be on loses.. but the only good thing that you can do with them is to sell them, you can easily make more than 10% from that.

The first alternative investment is property. I will buy a large land on the edge of town that is quite cheap. Then I will build housing for people who need housing for a cheap price.
My second alternative is to open a grocery store in the countryside away from the city.
Maybe that's my best alternative outside bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
The first alternative investment is property. I will buy a large land on the edge of town that is quite cheap. Then I will build housing for people who need housing for a cheap price.
My second alternative is to open a grocery store in the countryside away from the city.
Maybe that's my best alternative outside bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
April 01, 2018, 08:28:45 AM
Besides Bitcoin, other investment you can consider is a business like a property, a water station or a grocery store .

Setting up a business requires a lot of experience and skills. And in the third world nations, obtaining the necessary permits and the licenses can be a hassle. You need to pay bribes to the officials and extortion money to the politicians as well.

That's is why lots of investors are now getting involved in Bitcoin because of some advantage using Bitcoin, first no need to pay any taxes unlike to ala regular business,  second being anonymity. This is also a good characteristics of Bitcoin cause you can totally hide your identity, and third is, past income in a short time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 31, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
Aside of bitcoin which was the reason we all here talking and investing into crypto currency. I believe Global cryptocurrency(GCC coin) have the better potential which is good for today's economy due to it micro payment system and anymore hidden gem.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
March 31, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Investing to property is the best alternatives. The price can rise in a year and you can also receives regular income by turning it as rental property.
Pages:
Jump to: