Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative ways to make money in crypto - page 4. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 09:36:52 PM
Who makes money in crypto now? Bounty / airdrops are no longer relevant, trading is not for everyone, ICO is no longer profitable, mining is also not profitable enough

I myself receive income from the nodes, feels good, and I recommend you to explore this niche. Good luck to all!

I see some cryptousers that is registered here in bitcointalk forum that has a very high trust rate that uses an alternative way in earning money in cryptocurrencies. If I am not mistaken, it is called escrowing where someone acts as a third party in a transaction in order to secure a more robust and effective transaction.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
November 03, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
Most people made lots of money during the bullish run in almost all aspects... Its during the bearish moment that people have felt it hard but what I know is that there is no easy or free money. You have to work hard for it. Everything requires investment now in terms of money or time
➖ Mining requires lots of resources time and money
➖ Trading requires lots of time and money too
➖ Bounties also require time if you are to get something meaningful, the most sensible bounties are technical bug bounties
➖ Masternodes also require staking or resources (according to my understanding) which also means you will have to need some money
➖ Passive income projects like NEO or Vechain also require money to buy lots of coins to HODL so that you can earn something meaningful per day

So all on all... Nothing comes easy. Those Airdrops you think are free are actually NOT, you are trading your personal information and privacy which would be so expensive to acquire through legal ways for just a few cents in form of shit tokens.
Activity: 134
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
November 03, 2018, 08:58:20 PM
Who makes money in crypto now? Bounty / airdrops are no longer relevant, trading is not for everyone, ICO is no longer profitable, mining is also not profitable enough

I myself receive income from the nodes, feels good, and I recommend you to explore this niche. Good luck to all!

Buying enough coins to run a master has been a pain in this market, comes with huge devaluation even though we get good rewards.
If the prices bottom out though its a good investment atm, do you have any recommendations of good projects that uses master nodes?

Good luck!
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

I'm a little interested in masternode, can you tell me how much you get from it (in percent)?
as know as in order to run masternode requires a lot coins, considering the crypto price is fluctuating do you still get profit when the market is bearish?

thank you for your attention I appreciate Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
November 03, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
I agree with that, but masternode is needed some crypto to start that and i think before u do that u need a crypto to earn from airdrop,bounty,mining and ico.
Activity: 222
November 03, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: