Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTERNATIVES MEANS IN CRYPTOCURRENCY JOBS APART FROM BOUNTIES. - page 4. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Get Paid for good Content!
Community manager job too.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
I think just open a service that you can do for example, make a logo or design. Then you receive payment via crypto like btc, eth, xlm, xrp or anything else you like. I think it's easy if you already consider bounties and the like are not as beautiful as before, then make changes as the example I mentioned earlier. I think that way you will also be more developed later and not rely on bounties, airdrops or others.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
There is learn useful skills like coding, monitoring some chain network, building or maintaining platform. Handles smart contract, and even here in forum you can earn cryptocurrency such as eth and btc if you know how to do some important stuff like making signature codes, or also if you have PR skills then its good most project need some marketer for their projects.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
What a golden time we passed in bounties! All those Amazix, Bountyhive platforms were gem and hunters earned really such big money through their managed bounty campaigns! But now all they are finished because of the ICO die! But still you can do IEO bounties, otherwise, you can start staking good coins! Mining is also a very good way to make money but mining is not everyone's job!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Trading is your best choice. As you're taking part with bounties and you have to trade it so that you can sell it and get the desired cryptocurrencies that you want.

It's all that you can right now since you're now annoyed with all of these bounties, you need to practice yourself getting into trading. This requires you an amount for your starting capital to trade, it's okay not to earn at the beginning because you'll start learning there.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

you will need to learn skills for some ways to earn coins. for cryptocurrency marketing you need a portfolio to show your potential employers how you can manage to sell their project thru you. that would mean you know skills like writing articles and SEO.  crypto social influencers are in youtube doing reviews lands good jobs for marketing and i guess you can do this too.

there are employers in bitcoin job sites who are looking for article writers and graphic designers. if you have the skills to fill these needs, you can earn coins, i use to create logo/banners for webmasters who are looking for designs to new wordpress blogs. i think there is still market for this services in bitcointalk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
Can there be any alternative means of earning cryptocurrencies apart from bounty camapaigns, mining and staking. kindly share with us under this tread please. personally, i think th days of bounties are OVER due to scam projects that failed their ICOS. some even migrated into IEO and failed again.
we have lost most bounty companies here all due to the poor performance and scandalous nature of some projects that has no future
amazik ,bountyplatform, bountyhivo, all sidelined.
could their be an alternative to cryptocurrency marketing and if there is, can some shade more light here.
You can participate in Airdrops. Also use faucets. But these ways are not good, because you will get not so much reward. So bounty it's a single way to get biggest profit for free.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
Can there be any alternative means of earning cryptocurrencies apart from bounty camapaigns, mining and staking. kindly share with us under this tread please. personally, i think th days of bounties are OVER due to scam projects that failed their ICOS. some even migrated into IEO and failed again.
we have lost most bounty companies here all due to the poor performance and scandalous nature of some projects that has no future
amazik ,bountyplatform, bountyhivo, all sidelined.
could their be an alternative to cryptocurrency marketing and if there is, can some shade more light here.
Pages:
Jump to: