Pages:
Author

Topic: AltEx.ws Signature campaign/Avatar Campaign!! - page 6. (Read 12323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello BITDV,

I would like to join this campaign.

Username @altex: luckyyou

Name:   luckyyou
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member

I would like to join avatar campaiagn
bitcointalk and altex username is rozee
start post 1547
Position hero member

Both added and welcome
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hello BITDV,

I would like to join this campaign.

Username @altex: luckyyou

Name:   luckyyou
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
legendary
Activity: 1736
I would like to join avatar campaiagn
bitcointalk and altex username is rozee
start post 1547
Position hero member
legendary
I would like to join in the campaign Wink

Name: bicolisarog
Activity:112
Position:Member

REGISTERED USERNAME @ AltEx.ws: bicolisarog

added mate and i need you to go into your balance area on the exchange , you dont have to do anything in there just go to the page so it generates a wallet so i can pay your APT to you when its time

thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just wanted to ask whether its possible to buy APT from your exchange and leave it there as investment?

Maybe its not just ne whos interested to this info. I tried looking into it yet APT has no price yet, why?

I cant post links they get removed, if you chose to do that, you can, if you visit the exchange, click markets on the left menu and APT.

Once you have an APT Balance, you'll notice in My Account some new tabs and data displays showing the APT Performance ** APT Balance must be greater than 1 **

You will then be able to view all fees generated by the exchange from various things, trades, stakes, voting, coin listings, games , icos etc

*edit cos i missed a bit*

The tokens are worth what the market decides there worth ultimately that depends entirely on the returns we generate, its to soon to tell you anything else. Its a slice of the profits from the exchange as the exchange grows so does the profit line. APT Pays you every week but im terms of APT price each, its just to soon to tell, i guess the best advice is always sticking to the party line, if you chose to invest, do your research understand what your getting into, what your likely to get out of it, risk vs reward, only then do you invest, and even then you never invest more than you can afford to take into your garden and burn.

I just checked my balance on Altex, thank you for the payment.

Another satisfied customer, thats what its about a happy place, gotoooo your happy place
Okay chaps and chappetts

Yesterday saw our first hardware issue, im happy to report, everything worked as it should, took a while to bring up all the wallets again, but everything is now back up.

SkeletonCoin has been added to the exchange, APT Holders will see this in there pending payments, hope you all be happy with it.

Stake Mode - Finally its gone full auto, every Friday night stake payouts will happen, you'll soon notice in the my account section all new tabs for the stake system so you can
see your expected returns and some other data.

Fiat Markets, the keen eyes are away already, YES THERE OPEN. BUT, those markets are phase one, feel free to start trading if you wish, but we urge you to wait for phase 2 which will be available very soon,
we think you will love it.

Also (and ill let you know when) once the last of the framework is complete, there will be a dev pause and a bug bounty program run, for everything from spelling mistakes to other things, so get your lists ready im sure many of you have the odd niggle or slight change you think would be good.

you will be rewarded APT, on a fixed Severity Scale, Severity 1 Is critial, 1000 APT down to Severity 5 (visual) which is 20, and when reporting spelling we wont pay per word, but per page could be done Smiley

Any other questions shout.

Enjoy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I just checked my balance on Altex, thank you for the payment.
Activity: 364
I would like to join in the campaign Wink

Name: bicolisarog
Activity:112
Position:Member

REGISTERED USERNAME @ AltEx.ws: bicolisarog
legendary
Just wanted to ask whether its possible to buy APT from your exchange and leave it there as investment?

Maybe its not just ne whos interested to this info. I tried looking into it yet APT has no price yet, why?

Yes it stays on the exchange its an inhouse token and has to be in your balance for you to get paid every week , there is a price it is 0.0001 btc per token others are selling theres at ifferent prices , the site is in maintenance mode atm , they are doing server maintenance , should be up soon , will inform when its back up !!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
I'd like to join sign and ava campaign
username @bctalk and atlex.ws : btcgreen
post start : 318

what about me sir?
Am i denied?

#1 dont call me sir , that was my head master at school lol
and sorry i must have missed the post mate ill rectify that right now

your on the list now !!
Activity: 370
I'd like to join sign and ava campaign
username @bctalk and atlex.ws : btcgreen
post start : 318

what about me sir?
Am i denied?
legendary
I would like to join in the campaing + avatar.

Username @altex: finishedgrey

Name:   finishedgrey
Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 12, 2015, 03:49:05 AM

and added to mate
legendary
I would like to join the campaign

Name:   magicrush
altex username : magicrush
Position: senior Member

added mate
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
If just wear text only,, it count to sign camp ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I would like to join in the campaing + avatar.

Username @altex: finishedgrey

Name:   finishedgrey
Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 12, 2015, 03:49:05 AM
The "incident" is now resolved, funds were returned.

Were very greatfull to him for comming forward and taking this action, he was rewarded for finding the bug :-)
Activity: 373
I would like to join the campaign

Name:   magicrush
altex username : magicrush
Position: senior Member
Morning All

A update for you all after week one.

Several bugs have been found and fixed, in almost all cases reporters were rewarded for there troubbles,
almost all have been fixed and the system is running nicely.

Some statistics for you all,

APT Week 1 :-: Total BTC Value of Payouts 0.10 BTC
APT Week 1 :-: Total Users Paid in Round 19
APT Week 1 :-: Total Unpaid Users in Round 0
APT Week 1 :-: Order Count in Round - 119 with Fee

Registered Users - 128
Confirmed Registered Users - 105
Active Users - 105

Signature Campain Users Total :-:
Signature Campain Payout Total :-:

Some thoughts - well were rather chipper with ourselfs, its been productive, uptake has been a bit faster than expected
one the whole users are reporting posative experiances, a few "niggles" about the way data is displayed, but on the whole its been a great first week for us, well take that all day everyday and twice on sunday thanks.

So thank you to those who have taken the time to help visit chat etc

Wed better set some Goals For October so here they are, by the end of october heres where wed like to been

1000 Registered/Active Users
1 BTC In generated Fees
75 Coins
150 Markets
Fiat Markets Opened

Now onto a slighty worrying devolopment, we have found the first big bug, that has resulted in MINOR, coin loss, a user was able to exploit a call on the faucets and get more coins than they was entitled to, they attempted to reportert this to use, but before we had a chance to complete the investigation, said user cashed out for a whopping
monster total of 0.03 BTC, i have already replaced this from my own coin supplys, so theres no need to panic. Now this is important for everyone else who finds bugs, whilst bug hunting is usually done for the good of others, the moment you put a withdraw request for those coins it become theft, and wont be tollerated. The irony in this case here
is they got 0.03 BTC from the platform, and i would have personally paid them 1,000 APT, Worth way more than what they got, so Epic Win for the assailant there.

Whilst incidents like this are totally undesirable, and looking at the way exchanges deal with these incidents in the past, we feel it better to just be honest with our auidence at large, the user in quiestion has been banned from the software, and we will monitor this situation very carefully, the faucets are offline untill further notice (should only be a day), the BitCoin that was removed from the exchange 0.03 BTC has been replaced from my own Reserves, No user balances were touched, the incident was between the faucets and our distribution user, so the coins taken were our own to begin with (hopefully that makes some sence).

So there it is folks, a good week from where were sat.

Let us know what you think, how you think we can improve, if you have questions about the "incident" just fire away,
lets get you guys more of what you want and less of what you dont.

Oh one other thing

Features launching this month

Community Store
Game Token API ( A kind of what most of you know as steam )
Additional Faucets
Some New Games (I finished them at last)
PostNPay :-: A bit like steamit

Thanks All.

Pages:
Jump to: