Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTS signature campaigns vs BTC signature campaigns - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I prefer signatures campaigns  that pays in btc because I do not hold any altcoin. I do not see any stability in altcoins prices and it is even more volatile than bitcoin. and I believe that most of distributed coins are worthless
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Altcoin signature campaign are to promote and grow the altcoin network where as bitcoin related signature campaign are usually from sites which uses bitcoin as payment method including gambling sites, bitcoin blog, etc. However some of the altcoin related service companies have also started running signature campaign paid in bitcoin recently.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I have seen a very nice Avatar campaign which pays in BTC, and is being done by some altcoin Squak coin if I remember well. Unfortunately that avatar campaign is full otherwise I would gladly be part of it to promote as my avatar. Their payment is very very good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lol, I didn't know about alt-coins signature campaigns, but I think the BTC campaigns are very superior at this moment... The rates are better because this is the protagonist of crypto-currencies and people prefer to use it.

But if any day an alt-coin signature campaign start paying good rates I will give a look on it.  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Is there any altcoin signature campaign that can compete with the reward of the higher paying bitcoin signature campaigns at all?

Currently i have seen that a new signature and avatar campaign is opened but the reward isn't high, they do not pay per post but just for a time frame like 72h or 7days or 2weeks. This: CLOAKCOIN SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN for the avatar is equivalent of 0.006 for 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Is there any altcoin signature campaign that can compete with the reward of the higher paying bitcoin signature campaigns at all?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm interested to hear some opinions.
What do you think about signature campaigns that pay in alts?

I think that it is good for the community because most of the view/posts are in the alt board and why not paying participants on their currency, also there are lots of avatar campaigns which most of them were from the alt boards.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
I'm interested to hear some opinions.
What do you think about signature campaigns that pay in alts?
Pages:
Jump to: