Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts that are going to the moon - page 3. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 09:10:41 PM
With this current market performance in which the bearish market is still in effect then it would be difficult to suggest the best Altcoins for now except for the top ranked Altcoins in which for sure they will bounce back but if you would like to earn a possible of up to 10X of earnings then better to choose cheap altcoins like XPAT, CAPP, DOCK and DTRC that even they are affected by the bearish market but expect a high potential earnings during bullish period as the teams of these Alrcoins are very active of developing the fullest potential of their commodities.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
I already got two projects that saved and the characteristics were really almost one of the best, but one remained on positive growth in the market, and the other turned out to be a fraud. it's Denero and Aragon.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
Among the variety of cryptocurrencies, a sharp increase should be expected from ZeroCash, DogeCoin, Monero. I think so because of the growth of their popularity .
from the coins you represent, it will be best to pay attention to the dogcoin, because this long-liver at the crypto-currency market has shown good results so far.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Among the variety of cryptocurrencies, a sharp increase should be expected from ZeroCash, DogeCoin, Monero. I think so because of the growth of their popularity .
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
 While Bitcoin manages to pump a little bit, altcoin like ETH is suffered a downside, so we don't know yet the significant coins that will emerge and have a flight to the moon, the big question is when is it gonna happen? The market is not stable right now, so expect that there are ups and down in the line.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 02, 2018, 03:28:31 AM
Still the market is taking time to recover but we can see market bounce back once all the coins see at least 30 percent growth  then we can expect stability of growth in altcoins everything depends on bitcoin price pump
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 01:55:13 AM
We dont know yet as to what coin pump hard...Now, we’ll be expecting an increase of the cryptocurrency market cap, and hopefully it will developed into a bullrun. It has been a long absence for the bull in the market, I guess this time it will never let us down.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:33:35 AM
I think Litecoin is a good bet.  At $66 a coin it is vastly undervalued and it has liquidity, volume, and generally follows btc. 
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
I don't know where you saw this news. I disagree, I think that only Bitcoin can take off, and other coins will follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 38
August 30, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
It's really tough to say what coins will prosper from now untill the end of 2018 as the market is still very bearish. I honestly don't anticipate any big movement until the end of 2018 and beginning of 2019. So for me now is really a time of accumulation. If i had to put money on which coin  will handle the bear market the best in 2018 I'd lean toward one the top coins and I'd probably go with NEO. But if I'm looking at which coin will net the best return for 2019 and is at a great accumulation zone for right now I would go with Spectrecoin, XSPEC. Xspec is a low cap POS privacy coin that has an ambitious roadmap and plans on unveiling Stealth Staking by Q1 2019, this will allow people to stake their private balances. This tech will make it one of the premier privacy coins, I'm expecting to see some exponential growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
So from the beginning of 2018, till about a couple of weeks ago, all coins suffered huge dump and went quite low from what they were at the end of 2017.
But now, the tides are changing and slowly all are going upwards again as the bitcoin has also started moving upwards.

Now, please share the coins you think are gonna go boom till the end of 2018 from now.
What are your picks?

I think a few coins below can answer your question because right now they are trading at a very low price.
Dogecoin $0,003
DigiByte $0,029
Waltonchain $4,490
Nuls $1,840
Loom Network $0,118
Aurora $0,019
Even though there are several major coins however this six cryptocurrency have gained attraction for some investors and certainly very feasible for us to consider.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
Lots of solid altcoins with great fundamentals are gonna moon,  coins like Neo,  Pundi X,  Ethereum,  and so many more,  it's better to buy now that most of them are in their all time low,  because they can't get it cheaper at the current price before year end

All of these coins has the higher potentials to grow faster this year as long as we don't lose out grip on the challenges that we're facing right now. Hopefully more holder will stay intact with their faith in bitcoin cryptocurrency, so that the coins will not drop that bad of it's value in the market tradings.
For altcoin to flourish, it is inevitable that the market must grow and Bitcoin is stable, which are the factors that go together to help the market grow steadily. I believe that things are getting better for the altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
dont buy alt at this time. it's very risky bro. alt is very hard to predict unless you wanna trade for short term
but, in long term scenario, you cant predict what will happen
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
Lots of solid altcoins with great fundamentals are gonna moon,  coins like Neo,  Pundi X,  Ethereum,  and so many more,  it's better to buy now that most of them are in their all time low,  because they can't get it cheaper at the current price before year end

All of these coins has the higher potentials to grow faster this year as long as we don't lose out grip on the challenges that we're facing right now. Hopefully more holder will stay intact with their faith in bitcoin cryptocurrency, so that the coins will not drop that bad of it's value in the market tradings.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 30, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Activity: 104
August 30, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
Once stealth staking is implemented in Q1 2019, Spectrecoin (xspec) will take off leaving the moon in its rear view  Grin
For you flight to the moon? X10,20, 30? It is possible to buy a ticket X50, 100!!! . I believe that we are waiting for the demand for coins of privacy, they are the equivalent of cash which is also private. In crypto, many miss this moment by attention, but in vain... XSPEC is a Prime example of a privacy coin at the request of the user. It is also a fully working product, which means public recognition and therefore growth is inevitable. Good luck in your search!
https://spectreproject.io
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
There is always a boom at the end of the year. IAGs or CSTs will be very likely to grow. The moon will come soon with them.Smiley Their innovative and daring ideas will bring the market freshness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
August 30, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
Well, of those altcoins that will significantly increase in price, I would single out Elastos, Phoenix, Fusion, Coinvest. I think these are the best coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
Once stealth staking is implemented in Q1 2019, Spectrecoin (xspec) will take off leaving the moon in its rear view  Grin
Spectrecoin (xspec) - Excellent coin!
Activity: 159
August 30, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: