Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts today - prospects of trading, investing and mining - page 2. (Read 707 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would say holding.. Kinda I see it being closer to mining, as this is more or less passive

Then I would probably recommend you having a look at S17 at first. Plus Asicequipment is offering a free delivery, as I know, so you can try everything on your own much cheaper Wink
Activity: 70
Yes, I have. I've tried Antiminer S17 and T17, both models are very productive. Are you comparing to trading or holding mostly?

I would say holding.. Kinda I see it being closer to mining, as this is more or less passive
And as for you, have you used any from the list guys recommend in here? I mean the ones from Asicequipment?

Yes, I have. I've tried Antiminer S17 and T17, both models are very productive. Are you comparing to trading or holding mostly?
Yep, for sure many factors that matter. And this is why the question of mining choice is rather important.. And as I see, guys are recommending very advanced solutions in the thread. But of course, you should also consider trading and holding

And as for you, have you used any from the list guys recommend in here? I mean the ones from Asicequipment?
But costs also greatly depend on the country, on the equipment and many other criteria, aren't they? So how can we consider mining then?

Yep, for sure many factors that matter. And this is why the question of mining choice is rather important.. And as I see, guys are recommending very advanced solutions in the thread. But of course, you should also consider trading and holding
Probably then we should consider the leading currencies in here. Like BTC, ETH, LTC and else.. And as many people have shared, also considering costs

But costs also greatly depend on the country, on the equipment and many other criteria, aren't they? So how can we consider mining then?
This is true, however still there are very attractive ones to mine, as I see from my own perspective

Probably then we should consider the leading currencies in here. Like BTC, ETH, LTC and else.. And as many people have shared, also considering costs
I don't even know which alts I would consider worth investing in these days. Many of them need a miracle to go up a lot and I am just tired of believing in miracles. Wink

This is true, however still there are very attractive ones to mine, as I see from my own perspective
Activity: 140
Hello, peers! As I have faced the similar issue as the author, I would be pleased to hear, what option to choose from? Mining seems safe oprion but rather expensive. Trading seems as aka russian roulette, any ideas?
They are many possibilities to own asic rigs now. For example S17 model on clearance on asicequipment com. All is possible if you are ready to search and work for it a bit
Why not T17 cause the price is the same Huh?
It is sold out and out of stock, you blind?
https://asicequipment.com/product/antminer-t17-40th-s/
Hello, peers! As I have faced the similar issue as the author, I would be pleased to hear, what option to choose from? Mining seems safe oprion but rather expensive. Trading seems as aka russian roulette, any ideas?
They are many possibilities to own asic rigs now. For example S17 model on clearance on asicequipment com. All is possible if you are ready to search and work for it a bit
Why not T17 cause the price is the same Huh?
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
In my opinion, most prospects that we can make or earn profits for altcoins are trading and investing. But, we must be selective in deciding which coins are better for trading and which coins for investment. They may be different from each other because every coin has a certain trading volume and circulation on the market exchange.
This is really a very difficult problem to solve, I always have a headache when I find myself a coin to keep. The wrong mistake, I wonder between 2 currencies A and B, when I buy A and keep it, B increases A, when I sell A to buy B then A increases and B decreases. I'm really stuck when I find myself a coin to hold
Investing is good, however you must secure your funds as these markets are so volatile. Guys wrote about asic miners, they are expensive but worth investing I suppose. I have bought a miner in late 2018 as well, just to secure myself from dead loss Grin
Why asic miners are a way better option? They are really expensive, I have considered mining but successful mining requires many productive rigs. I don't have thousands in my pocket Embarrassed
Asic miner you can use for a long time it will bring you thousands of usd. Asic rigs are more stable and significantly easier to handle it. Just plug in and enjoy. Old miners are fragile and hard to keep cleaned
Gotcha, sound really interesting!  Grin
Activity: 51
Investing is good, however you must secure your funds as these markets are so volatile. Guys wrote about asic miners, they are expensive but worth investing I suppose. I have bought a miner in late 2018 as well, just to secure myself from dead loss Grin
Why asic miners are a way better option? They are really expensive, I have considered mining but successful mining requires many productive rigs. I don't have thousands in my pocket Embarrassed
Asic miner you can use for a long time it will bring you thousands of usd. Asic rigs are more stable and significantly easier to handle it. Just plug in and enjoy. Old miners are fragile and hard to keep cleaned
you don't have to invest thousands. just afford yourself one miner and use it in a year you will have a miner income and trade as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Good evening. I was now talking to several people, who are deeply into crypto and as far as i understand, there are basically 3 main types of work with promising alts. We either just choose ones and trade, just invest and wait or mine. Which options are more suitable, from your point of view? Which alts are the most interesting? Is mining/trading/investing profitable? Also very interested to know your personal real life examples and cases. Thanks!
I personally will choose to invest by investing some of my money into BTC for my investment in the long run. And then I will trade to earn income in the short term and to look for opportunities from several other coins that are short-term.
Activity: 51
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
There are overlaps between trading, investing, and mining. Miners should not mine coins and sell their coins directly. They should hold their coins and wait for good price to sell. This approach is similar to investing. After selling coins from mining process, they might wait price drops to buy back and enrich total coins they have; that is trading. So, it is difficult to clearly differentiate trading, investing, and mining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
In my opinion, most prospects that we can make or earn profits for altcoins are trading and investing. But, we must be selective in deciding which coins are better for trading and which coins for investment. They may be different from each other because every coin has a certain trading volume and circulation on the market exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: