Pages:
Author

Topic: Always take profit - page 4. (Read 1267 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
August 10, 2021, 06:04:03 PM
I believe one of the things that do kill trader's are Greediness I believe you should always learn how to take money even if the money is small there are sometimes you just have to take the little amount and move on because if you still want to be in the trade you might endup losing your money. I believe in Cryptocurrency no amount is to small since is your profit not all coin will make you rich and not all coins will do 2x or 5x. When the once that will do 5x come you have to take it and when the once that will give 1-4$ come you still have to take it and move.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
August 09, 2021, 07:09:23 PM
I learn from my experience how bad my way when trading or receiving from bounty campaign and airdrop project, always hold and never try to sell and get profit until all my coin assets holding not have value. I think with trading better to sell when raise higher price and take profit above 5% or 10% without waiting until 100%. This better way if got little profit than have hold later without unknow when our assets back to higher price again.
Depends on the airdrop, now most coins that gets airdropped are totally worthless no matter how much you wait and hodl on to it and the last thing you know, you're the only one is hodling it. I don't advice to take profit if it doesn't make a lot of money.
It was lucky for those who join airdrop if that coin/token has a market value because base on my experience and what certainly I see nowadays, they are not even listed to any exchanges. If that have value already, we better have to sell it ASAP. I just wonder why many people still have the guts to join these nonsense promotions even though they know it doesn't give them the assurance of getting rewarded.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
August 09, 2021, 06:18:19 PM
Well in my opinion I think it is good if you will get a small amount repeatedly because at the end of the day it will end up like a big amount of profit. So I think there is no issue about it small profit and big profit is the same profit so we need to grab it, many of us loss because we wait for a big profit but at the end we loss.
consistent is the key for our trading resul, never underestimate with small amount.When we accumulate this profits for years i am believe if could be huge number. huge or small profit should be our problem , we only need to concern about how to generate profits consistently.
Small amount of profit but when its accumulated then it would really be that significant in longer run but there are lots who dont like to go into this process but instead they would really be rushing up on going or getting

high profits directly without minding the risk of losing and that do results on rushing up decisions this is why consistency and sustainability should really be your main priority.

You should take profit but of course it would be better if you do make it on bulks to save up on the fees.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 09, 2021, 05:51:50 PM
Well in my opinion I think it is good if you will get a small amount repeatedly because at the end of the day it will end up like a big amount of profit. So I think there is no issue about it small profit and big profit is the same profit so we need to grab it, many of us loss because we wait for a big profit but at the end we loss.
consistent is the key for our trading resul, never underestimate with small amount.When we accumulate this profits for years i am believe if could be huge number. huge or small profit should be our problem , we only need to concern about how to generate profits consistently.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 09, 2021, 04:53:06 PM
It's easy to enter with good entry point but the challanging thing is taking profit before a retracement and most of the times this retracement could be a beginning of a new trend changing a winning trade to loss. And in situations where the trader fails to apply stop loss there could be chances of blowing off ones account. A profit taken is better than a loss made no matter how small accumulation of smalls makes a mighty bulk.

Have you considered taking profits of $1-3$ repeatedly throughout a trading session it might sound small for professional traders but it would go along way in growing an account most especially for beginners. If a trader cultivate the habbit of taking profit during trading he would have an upper hand over the market and also get clearer pictures of better entry points and also be on alert on when to exit especially during retracement.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 09, 2021, 12:01:59 PM
I think those who have bought BTC at 29k-35k need not to take profits so quickly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2021, 03:09:31 AM
I learn from my experience how bad my way when trading or receiving from bounty campaign and airdrop project, always hold and never try to sell and get profit until all my coin assets holding not have value. I think with trading better to sell when raise higher price and take profit above 5% or 10% without waiting until 100%. This better way if got little profit than have hold later without unknow when our assets back to higher price again.
Depends on the airdrop, now most coins that gets airdropped are totally worthless no matter how much you wait and hodl on to it and the last thing you know, you're the only one is hodling it. I don't advice to take profit if it doesn't make a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 09, 2021, 03:03:09 AM
As i have to tell you something about trading that we don't know about the coins and except predictions we can't do anything and we can't say 100% surely about the coins but we can predict and after predictions we should get profit whether it may be small or big but it should be profit, we don't have to be greedy at all, otherwise we can lose that profit too.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
August 09, 2021, 03:02:39 AM

Some people do argue like the December 2017 must be a right time to take profits for all bitcoin holders so that they could buy back by December 2018. In some sense, they are all right but being a long term holders, I never plan for long term/short term trading of my bitcoins.

Many that joined the 2017 bullrun were a little too late to realize their profits. They thought it would go beyond 20K when it suddenly crashed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 09, 2021, 02:29:02 AM
Sometimes, it's best to sell them at an early stage, due to the hype they create when they first launch. I had two different tokens, which had some kind of value when they first launched, I decided to hold for a while, but then I forgot about them, their value was zeroed.
For most of the altcoins and tokens, I agree that taking profits as early as possible must be a good thing. IF we go for waiting then we will lose value and I have few coins and tokens which finally got delisted from exchanges hence now I am unable to encash them. So, taking profits time to time in this crypto space is more important.

Some people do argue like the December 2017 must be a right time to take profits for all bitcoin holders so that they could buy back by December 2018. In some sense, they are all right but being a long term holders, I never plan for long term/short term trading of my bitcoins.
Indeed. Selling it early will possibly give you profit. You might earn profit by selling it early but you can gain a small percentage on it. You need to have strategies and techniques on doing this especially market prices is not stable. Sometimes, it experiences downfall and sometimes market prices will boost and increase. If you want to wait until prices goes higher then make sure that the coins you are holding is worth the wait. Because sometimes other coins and tokens lose value and finally got delisted. If your not sure that those coins is good for long-term then selling it time to time in crypto space is very important.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
August 09, 2021, 12:41:09 AM
Sometimes, it's best to sell them at an early stage, due to the hype they create when they first launch. I had two different tokens, which had some kind of value when they first launched, I decided to hold for a while, but then I forgot about them, their value was zeroed.
For most of the altcoins and tokens, I agree that taking profits as early as possible must be a good thing. IF we go for waiting then we will lose value and I have few coins and tokens which finally got delisted from exchanges hence now I am unable to encash them. So, taking profits time to time in this crypto space is more important.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
August 08, 2021, 06:27:32 AM
I didn't have the same experience when holding tokens. Sometimes, it's best to sell them at an early stage, due to the hype they create when they first launch. I had two different tokens, which had some kind of value when they first launched, I decided to hold for a while, but then I forgot about them, their value was zeroed.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
August 07, 2021, 07:22:04 PM
100% is unknown because talking about peak prices is always been questionable which you wouldnt know if a coin would hit that up or would really be just good on the time you had sell out.

So this is a matter of risk taking into someone who had made out some investment or did get on some sources like yours which you do get from bounties which you do earn out of those efforts
or work that you have done.
ATH is undetermined which means you dont have the idea on what would be your target but since we could create on our own depending on preference then you can picture out
or set your own.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 07, 2021, 02:42:30 PM
I learn from my experience how bad my way when trading or receiving from bounty campaign and airdrop project, always hold and never try to sell and get profit until all my coin assets holding not have value.
I also got misguided like that in the past when I was actively bounty hunting by the times of 2016 to 2018. With respect to all other coins except bitcoins, it would be always a good practice to go for profit booking at time to time rather than holding and then getting disappointed. At the same time, I am not recommending to book profits for bitcoin unless otherwise you are an active trader and not minding about long term holding.

Because, with bitcoins, people are making more money if they go for long term holding rather than being an active trader. Moreover, to beat a long term holder by active trading, we must need more stronger TA and FA skills.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
August 06, 2021, 07:51:12 PM
This is another vital point we should take seriously, most newbies don't even think of it! There are all just after pulling out big profits with little capital which isn't supposed to be so, slow and steady is better than going so fast and crashing along the line. This should be taken more seriously building a portfolio requires consistency, effort and patience, so taking the little profit from time to time is better than going to chase the profits that aren't foreseen, it's just like throwing a gold while picking stones, no matter how little take the profit when it reaches your target.

Make sense, but depends from the type of attitude a trader have, most newbies are after big gains in a short

span of time, making them to commit mistake and lose their money along the way. It's better to learn more

deeper and try to find best strategy for your long term journey into this industry.
Majority would really be minding about faster roi but without minding that they are really making it long if they would really be having that kind of trading taking profit behavior.

Taking profits isn't bad since this is our primary target but just same as mentioned above that always remember about the fees.It would just pile up and accumulate which it would
really be a significant amount if those would be done on longer periods of time so you should really watch into that.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
August 06, 2021, 07:24:20 PM
This is another vital point we should take seriously, most newbies don't even think of it! There are all just after pulling out big profits with little capital which isn't supposed to be so, slow and steady is better than going so fast and crashing along the line. This should be taken more seriously building a portfolio requires consistency, effort and patience, so taking the little profit from time to time is better than going to chase the profits that aren't foreseen, it's just like throwing a gold while picking stones, no matter how little take the profit when it reaches your target.

Make sense, but depends from the type of attitude a trader have, most newbies are after big gains in a short

span of time, making them to commit mistake and lose their money along the way. It's better to learn more

deeper and try to find best strategy for your long term journey into this industry.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
August 06, 2021, 07:14:46 PM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 06, 2021, 07:06:50 PM
Yes, I hope We can get profit every signl trade.Profit is profit no matter how It's small or big amount. Another side lose is part of trading. We can Learn to lose trading. Learning and working makes good trader. You need to more patience for trading.
Signal?

You don't need that actually if you're trading. You need indicators and verify them if they are really going to work out.

As part of trading, you'll be taking the profit always at your very good trades.
We do have the common goal which is to make profits but not all would be ending up on having same decision on when they would be taking their profits.Some would be re-rolling their profits and some would
secure it right away for faster ROI.

It does depend on the risk you can take and as long you could make money out of your trades then its up to your own decision on when you would be taking those.

We have different level of risk management so these things will really be varying or do ending up on different situation.
Yeah, it will vary as per the trader.

But to me, I'll choose those take my ROI faster if it's possible and won't allow to trigger any greed that shall come if I'm already in profit. That's where many traders are going wrong.

They are already in profit but they choose not to take it with the hopes that it will give them more profit so they choose not to sell but the opposite occurs.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
August 06, 2021, 02:59:39 PM
I like to take profit minimum 20$ when my investment is 1000$+. But if token has high chance to go hig like 60% then after ever 10% i like stoploss.
Its better to wait after entry to gain minimum 20% of totak investment.
I have set out Trailing Take Profit (TTP) most of the time to protect my profits if i do see some continuous rise and yes 20% of your capital would be a considerable target for you to pull off.

You wont necessarily need to take profit when you do gain $1-$2 because that would be still not worth considering on the fee takers and makers which it wouldnt really be worth if you are actively doing it.

Actually this do really depends on someones decision but if you do really based up with calculations then you would really able to realize which is worth.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 06, 2021, 01:37:36 PM
I like to take profit minimum 20$ when my investment is 1000$+. But if token has high chance to go hig like 60% then after ever 10% i like stoploss.
Its better to wait after entry to gain minimum 20% of totak investment.
Pages:
Jump to: