Pages:
Author

Topic: Alwaysmining - Selling Bitcoins for UK Bank Transfer [In Stock] - page 2. (Read 9468 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I'd be cautious at the moment. I don't like to dirty the reputation of what appears to be a reputable guy but several people are already waiting for Alwaysmining to send BTC. I'd fully recommend you hold off the moment.

Thanks. Looks odd. Hope it's just a blip for those waiting. Shame there are so few places to get BTC in UK for reasonable value. Maybe I'll need to find some time to go the OTC route.
Activity: 27
Received no messages from him today but he has been online. Have PM'd again.
Activity: 28
I have not had any reply to messages today... hope to get one soon.
Activity: 6
i use natwest my online isnt slow however ..alwaysmining online is slow because he is sun bathing with our money
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
he's online now - hopefully sorting out his end - wish i wasn't such an impatient fellow. not much we can do if it's a third party slowness causing issues.

I sent him GBP using online banking on a Saturday.  The banking site told me the money would get to him on Monday (today) but a few minutes later he messaged me saying he had sent the BTC already.  He was even able to provide the txid of the payment.  5 hours later, the transaction hit the network, and my wallet.

What I don't understand is why MtGox was able to give him the txid, but didn't broadcast the transaction until 5 hours later.  It can't be that they didn't have the BTC on hand, because the txid can't be created until you have the coins available for sending.  When the coins did eventually arrive, the txid was the same as the one AM had told me 5 hours previously.

Weird.

He was always pretty quick in responding to PMs for me though.

Edit: the last I heard from AM was in reply to a message of mine saying I had rated him on bitcoin-otc and asking him to rate me back:

Thank you, sorry for the delay. I am going to start using my personal wallet as Gox have been so slow recently as have natwest.
I will rate you as soon as I am home.

Suggests he's able to read the forums, but isn't "home".  That may explain the delays.

Edit2: He hasn't rated me back yet.
He's stopped replying to everyone I think it's obvious what this is now.
Activity: 7
I've also been waiting for 10BTC for around ~30 hours.
5 days really does seem ridiculous.
Activity: 6
Also waiting on 11 BTC. And wow, some people have been waiting five days?
Still no reply from seller despite being online several times. Confirmed with my bank that the funds have reached him.

For now I'm advising that nobody trades with this guy.
Activity: 23
When someone stops communicating it does seem very fishy - he's gone offline again and has not responded to messages.
I'd like to buy some too. Pls reply to PM. Thanks.

I'd be cautious at the moment. I don't like to dirty the reputation of what appears to be a reputable guy but several people are already waiting for Alwaysmining to send BTC. I'd fully recommend you hold off the moment.
Activity: 9
I'd like to buy some too. Pls reply to PM. Thanks.
he's online now - hopefully sorting out his end - wish i wasn't such an impatient fellow. not much we can do if it's a third party slowness causing issues.
Also sent cash no BTC's received yet only a message from Alwaysmining that 'payments are slow'.
Activity: 26
Ordered 20 BTC on 21 November

GBP sent but no BTC received yet!

Seller not very responsive to messages...
paid for 13.70 btc from UK by fastcash 11.11 am today.
Waiting for acknowledgment...
Order placed for 30BTC today. Will update upon receiving.
Activity: 28
Order placed for 20 btc today around 2pm.
Paid.

Will update when received BTC.

Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
Would like to buy some.

Plz, reply pm.
Tried PMing you. Assuming you're still selling?
Pages:
Jump to: