Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I Being Scammed By A Prominent YouTuber? - page 2. (Read 338 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Am I being scammed by a prominent YouTuber?

Have you tried to withdraw money from there? If you can't do that, then you've been scammed, if it's a legitimate platform, then you won't have a problem with withdrawing money.

What is a prominent Youtuber? Do you know that it is possible to buy subscribers for the YT channel, so that number is not necessarily in a positive relationship with the quality of the material placed there?

"is an American YouTube channel with over 292.00K subscribers. It started 9 years ago and has 196 uploaded videos."

"Only" 196 videos for 9 years and that brought 300k subscribers... This sounds surreal to me

In addition to the possibility that you were deceived due to a hack or phishing site, how did you trust some unknown person from YouTube and invest $10k?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
Why your scam experience has increased recently?
If I'm not mistaken you claim to be a forex trader, but I doubt that from today. I think you trade only relying on some signals and mentor subscription (cmiiw). If that is true then stop, you will not gain self-improvement that way.

Answering this topic, yeah you were scammed.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Eddie Moon
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
They could be using a hacked youtube account which is not that uncommon, see: How Hackers Hijacked Thousands of High-Profile YouTube Accounts

Most importantly, I thought you've learned in your previous experience OP? How come you did not do your due diligence this time? how regretful...

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and respond.
I've learned that there are fake crypto websites and if you deposit money into them you will never get your money back.
I'm assuming the website she uses is one of them.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Can you tell name of Youtube channel of that prominent youtuber? It would be interesting to take a look into it? But yeah, it seems that you really got scammed. I tried to open Webulltradingbot.com and it doesn't even opens.
You really want to say that you deposited $10k to website that you hear for the first time just after listening advices of one Youtuber and you didn't even made research before doing it. I'm sorry for your loss, but you gave $10k to scammers with easy hand.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos about Cryptocurrency trading.
I especially enjoy watching one YouTuber, Eddie Moon. I Googled him and read about him. "is an American YouTube channel with over 292.00K subscribers. It started 9 years ago and has 196 uploaded videos."
In any case, he has a Patreon, which I joined. He also offers one on one mentoring.
He suggested I open an account at Webulltradingbot.com because that's where he does her trading. So I did. I deposited $10,000.00

However, there is another site called Webull at webull.com. I felt confused and I wrote Webull.com an email asking about the website, webulltradingbot.com. This is their reply:

"Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Our official website is https://www.webull.com/. webulltradingbot.com is not our official website.

We advise you to contact law enforcement if you have been taken advantage of by this fake website. At Webull, we make it a priority to protect your privacy and safeguard your personal and account information every day. Recently, we have seen an increase in fraudsters targeting Webull customers. We'd like to share some tips about what you can do to help protect yourself and your information, too. Together, we can keep your account and your information safe."

I googled webulltradingbot.com reviews but nothing comes up.
I contacted him and told him about this. He said it is a legitimate site and has been trading on it for years.
Am I being scammed by a prominent YouTuber?
Pages:
Jump to: