Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 103. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
No you are not, and for those who will ask this question 1 year later, you are not late as well.Some projects has a great future.It's never too late to go to the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:55:08 AM
You are not late, there are a lot of new projects that have great potential. You just have to read a lot before you invest  Wink
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
December 28, 2017, 05:34:08 AM
Only a very small amount of the world population is invested in cryptocurrencies, you are definitely not late.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2017, 05:31:18 AM
People will probably be asking the same question in 2020 and the answer will always be "No".  Smiley
Indeed, there is a lot of people still making money and earning monthly income from Bitcoin. It's not too late.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 05:29:22 AM
Like old people said " better late than never ". As long as crypto is still alive we can join the party to earn money. And do some investment to get a big profit my man.. good luck and welcome to the party

Nice proverb. But everything has a time. Acting hastily just because I'm late hurts people more.

It is not too late for anything but you need to research it first and make a decision later to buy it. Do not be hasty.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 05:10:58 AM
Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!
Take it easy. Not many people believed in crypto enough to hold coins for years. Many sold them when bitcoin was $10 and thought they are lucky. Think what you would do with hundred million dollars. Buy a huge house, yacht, airplane and spend the rest of your life buying all possible pleasures? Keep frustrating then. But if you just need some money to secure your future and realize some ideas, think about it, and you'll find out that it's not hard to do without winning a lottery named cryptos.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
December 28, 2017, 05:05:08 AM
I think it's never late. You always can find ways to increase your investments enormously and so on...Just read, learn, explore, risk and you'll get it at some time. Party is still on Smiley
Activity: 336
December 28, 2017, 04:58:58 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

The party is never too late. If today you read these words again, you regret it or not? There are a lot of people who join after but succeed. Important is your own method. There is always market for buyers and sellers. And the party will be long.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
December 28, 2017, 04:55:58 AM
Never too late. People keep saying that it is too late and that it is already very expensive will gain nothing. Why not DYOR for more understanding? I also started investing ICOs and into Bitcoin late last year and yet I already gained more than enough. The whole crypto is not even a trillion market yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 04:50:09 AM
yes, there are many people likes you. They dont have information when Bitcoin is cheap and they lost their chance. But now, they worked hard to find the opportunities. So, you also should do. Let work hard and the luck will come
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 03:10:39 AM
Like old people said " better late than never ". As long as crypto is still alive we can join the party to earn money. And do some investment to get a big profit my man.. good luck and welcome to the party
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 03:02:06 AM
It's never too late if you do have such money - as long as cryptos are alive, you'll get your profits.
But consider carefully - if you did already miss those moments when you had known enough to start investing earlier - do you really have the needed finesse for trading and investment?
I won't say you don't, but let's face a fact - cryptos are NOT for everyone yet, we're on an earlier stage for now.
So - decide, if you'd like to risk now or not.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
December 28, 2017, 01:14:39 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

So were you too late or just in time? Smiley

What did you end up doing?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 10:21:57 PM
Actually you have to think about this a little differently. You are actually on the front end of crypto ahead of about 98% of the population. I only started a few months ago so I am in virtually the same position as you. Although it seems very expensive I believe we are still in good position for large gains  
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

My frustration is BIG.

No, there are still a lot of time for bitcoin and altcoins to grow and also  there are going to be new coins coming on the market. There are still a lot of opportunity here.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 09:31:00 PM
You're not late my friend. All the more you should start if you still want to be in. Sure the prices went up, it doesn't mean that it can't go down. Afford what you can if you want to start right away, since the party's just geting started.  Grin You can also go for any coin that you feel like investing in it, but I would say, go fit bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:01:16 PM
It's just a beginning, you aren't late at all. If you start now, you'll have a chance to became successful. Welcome!
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 06:56:48 PM
Never late to join party  Grin
Party just start. The high price means nothing. You need pay attention on news to know when things going bad.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 06:50:06 PM
In the world of crypto it's never late. When I entered I too thought that it was and at that time BTC price was only $2700 and it was at the August of 2017. So see it never late to join.

It is not late if you think about getting profits, since you could always get some but when it comes to becoming rich with bitcoin it is getting late, so I think it is the moment to invest in alts instead and invest in alts that have lower market cap.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
December 25, 2017, 06:55:55 AM

My frustration is BIG.

I think that we are too late to just hodl a coin and hope to become millionaires. It is likely that you can make some profit but you need to be active and have a good understanding of what is happening around to make decisions as oposed to just wait.
Jump to: