Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I missing something ? futures trading - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
ITS A LIE, PROFITS WHEN YOU"RE JUST STARTING ARE LIES.

Jokes aside, you should probably avoid the mentality of "this is pretty easy" kind of thing. Yes, trading could bring in massive profits, but that is if you were able to place your bets on the right place. It's ultimately up to you tbh whether you want to continue small or go for the big guns. Probably set a goal at first? Like not double your investment or anything, but rather a solid number like reaching $1000 from your initial investment. From there, you can try doing new things like betting big, but make sure you have enough funds to actually continue on the chances that you lose your big bet.

You're not really missing anything, it's just that you're new to trading hence it feels like easy (especially since you were able to double your investment). Take some time, you'd feel the frustration of losing sooner or later, so take it slow most likely.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
(...)
should I go bigger and put more in or still go small ? because this looks really promising to me . am I missing anything here ? does everyone makes this profits at first ?
As what popular saying said; "Trade at your own risk. Trade what you afford to lose. Invest what you afford to lose".
You still can't say that this coming days will be in your favor, I know some trade out there that extremely owning for how many months, but after weeks, months passed, they lost again and again.
If for me, I'll use my profits when I started, so I am nothing to lost, especially if I am still starting and don't have that money to put in trading.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
If you are looking at this a big venture as you don't do anything aside from trading, well, you might consider it.

Being a trader, one of our goals is to make money from it, increasing our fund from $1000 to $2000 would something to help but we have to understand that we are also fueling it to higher risk as we can possibly lose them all.

But anyway, I'm not holding your idea but just giving you some hints about the possible incoming. However, I also assume that you know already about this as you have been exploring this quite long. If you have strong courage and determination, then why not? And just @Ryker said, "don't be a prey".
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Be cautious, some traders started exactly the way you felt right now, some quitted on the latter, and some proceeds. I understand this is quite an excitement reaction after doubling your profit from trading. So, from that, yeah you're doing a good job. But, always remember not to get overwhelmed and trade with a higher volume without practicing your risk tolerance.
My advice to you is to continue what you're doing. Practice, analyze the technical and fundamental aspects, market movements and sentiments. Experience will lead you to a professional trading career, who knows, you have a lot of time.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
OP, the problem is that you are too excited and you forgot one thing:
Well, that is right, there is nothing to hurry in trading. Just accumulate first and obtain knowledge from other experts. Trading is not a simple task to do, --it is required them to spend more time searching and reading on how to know certain strategies that perhaps you can apply and become successful traders.
Binance trading site is the right exchange, but it is not guaranteed for you to earn sure a profit, trading is like having a competition to each other and those weak traders are the prey to the predators.

But don't be like this:

[do not be a prey]
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
OP, the problem is that you are too excited and you forgot one thing: It's important to be patient and seems you are asking this question because you are impatient and at the same time want to get approval from people too, to say on another hand, you want to hear what you want to hear.
But, please, don't get so excited and confident about the fact that you doubled money, this automatically doesn't turn you into professional trader. When you see one martlet on the sky, it doesn't mean that spring has come.

Also, just want to say:

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

now my question is this : should I go bigger and put more in or still go small ? because this looks really promising to me . am I missing anything here ? does everyone makes this profits at first ?
and keep in mind I'm solely doing this because the university is closed due to covid and I don't have much to do at home . this was more of a hobby since the start I'm not looking to make career out of this .

Just a piece of advise on where you shouldnt let yourself get too confident just because you had profited into your first or initial trials on future trading.Its good that you do make out some money on there
but always put up on your mind to play or trade safe.

Yes, theres no such thing about totally safe but minimize risk as possible.Dont go big or all in and just stick on what you had done in the past that makes you earn.If your capital becomes big
then you should decide to increase a little bit percentage on what you had put up but of course you should be aware that mistakes or losses are inevitable.

Always have a back up plan and dont go all in.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
First rules of the game; Put in what you can afford to lose in case things don't go as planned.  Crypto markets are so unpredictable and very volatile, You can make a lot of profit or lose it in a very short time frame.

If I were you I would keep with the small amount until i master and get used to the movements of the markets. I personally Lost slightly over 10 ETH when i was learning futures trading  Grin but my profit making got better with time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
should I go bigger and put more in or still go small ? because this looks really promising to me..
This question will depend on you, if this amount that you allocated for trading is the amount that you can afford whatever happen win or lose and I guess, that doesn't matter at all.

~..does everyone makes this profits at first ?
You cant assure that to have profit in trading, because you dont know what will happen and you don't have control in the market, trading is just a sort of gambling, it's very risky. But if you know how to handle with it, it is easy to gain profit on trading.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Hi
some of you guys may remember me I'm the guy who said it almost seems impossible to buy bitcoin because of some conditions and got a lot of good response from the forum.
I ended up doing a full verification with a local exchange and it turned out to be pretty easy after that.
anyway since then I put a lot of hours on learning about futures trading , talking to a lot of people with experience , watching and monitoring the scales and price changing and how it acts , putting a lot of hours in binance testnet and etc . after about 3 months I felt ready and decided to actually put something in . I traded very safe (although there is no 100% safe in futures trading ) , had both loss and profit and after a week I doubled my investment and it felt pretty easy . although I didn't put in a lot it was 100 bucks .
now my question is this : should I go bigger and put more in or still go small ? because this looks really promising to me . am I missing anything here ? does everyone makes this profits at first ?
and keep in mind I'm solely doing this because the university is closed due to covid and I don't have much to do at home . this was more of a hobby since the start I'm not looking to make career out of this .

Pages:
Jump to: