Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 29. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 03, 2015, 08:41:18 AM
You obviously mean I seem interesting. Thanks Smiley

You definitely are interesting.
You have a whole thread (with 50+ pages) dedicated to you.  Wink

Aw thanks, you guys are interesting too! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 02, 2015, 08:37:07 PM
Why don't you answer your own topic about countries people visited?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 08:35:25 PM

You definitely are interesting.
You have a whole thread (with 50+ pages) dedicated to you.  Wink
February 02, 2015, 01:14:41 PM
Also, her hands look a bit wrinkly and her hair lost its youth and shine as well, my guess is she's over 40, if not a guy. : S

lol pretty sure we all have folds in the skin on our fingers haha     I see such endeavours as promoting use of btc :p     If guys are idiots then whatever let them send btc,  dont people send money via paypal to camgirls too  I'd rather they use btc

I agree, we should promote the use of btc no matter what. But I'm super sad to see so many people leaving this forum recently Sad some abandoning Btc altogether.

If you are surprised I guess you entered the BTC scene only after the 2013 bubble.

Yes, at the start of 2014 just after Gox. Joined this forum last September.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 02, 2015, 12:54:35 PM
Also, her hands look a bit wrinkly and her hair lost its youth and shine as well, my guess is she's over 40, if not a guy. : S

lol pretty sure we all have folds in the skin on our fingers haha     I see such endeavours as promoting use of btc :p     If guys are idiots then whatever let them send btc,  dont people send money via paypal to camgirls too  I'd rather they use btc

I agree, we should promote the use of btc no matter what. But I'm super sad to see so many people leaving this forum recently Sad some abandoning Btc altogether.

If you are surprised I guess you entered the BTC scene only after the 2013 bubble.
February 02, 2015, 12:51:21 PM
I'm a girl too but I started to understand something about btc these days. I'm not a bitcoiner but I'm learning bitcoins

You just started a thread on here offering to "chat with guys about things but no Bitcoin subjects allowed". You obviously don't care about Bitcoin and are here to try to get a *wealthy* guy, or so you think. NEWSFLASH : Bitcoin is volatile, and at the moment, no one is in a happy mood. If you're expecting Bitcoin millionares throwing big donations around for nothing then you're delusional. Most guys on here are not that wealthy and everyone here is way too smart to be fooled by you. Plenty of foolish wealthy guys for you to target on dating sites, I suggest you don't waste your time on here.

Sounds like a jealousy.
Well, at least she is "honest".

She doesn't seem honest, at all.

She seems interesting. Wink

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
February 02, 2015, 12:48:22 PM
I'm a girl too but I started to understand something about btc these days. I'm not a bitcoiner but I'm learning bitcoins

You just started a thread on here offering to "chat with guys about things but no Bitcoin subjects allowed". You obviously don't care about Bitcoin and are here to try to get a *wealthy* guy, or so you think. NEWSFLASH : Bitcoin is volatile, and at the moment, no one is in a happy mood. If you're expecting Bitcoin millionares throwing big donations around for nothing then you're delusional. Most guys on here are not that wealthy and everyone here is way too smart to be fooled by you. Plenty of foolish wealthy guys for you to target on dating sites, I suggest you don't waste your time on here.

Sounds like a jealousy.

She seems interesting. Wink
February 02, 2015, 12:45:49 PM

Sounds like a jealousy.

Activity: 308
January 31, 2015, 09:18:26 PM

Sounds like a jealousy.
January 31, 2015, 09:00:32 PM

January 31, 2015, 08:49:13 PM
Bitcoin is male dominated. That is a fact. What are the reasons?

We talked about this before, financial risk taking appeals to guys more I think. That was one of the main reasons.
January 31, 2015, 08:47:45 PM

lol pretty sure we all have folds in the skin on our fingers haha     I see such endeavours as promoting use of btc :p     If guys are idiots then whatever let them send btc,  dont people send money via paypal to camgirls too  I'd rather they use btc

They'll be back. I am surprised you're still here though. I thought you would've been scared away ages ago Cheesy

I was wondering about the percentage of females using bitcoin...
Come on girls, line up and show yourselves

There's a good reason why they don't and I think this thread is a good example of that  Grin.

Lol I've been surrounded by guys all my life I guess, kinda used to it. Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 30, 2015, 06:57:39 PM
I don't see anything wrong with  women + Bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 30, 2015, 06:29:21 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
January 30, 2015, 09:31:22 AM
I guess its because bitcoin is for geeks! And we, the male population contribute to most of the geek  sector. And so it gets dominated by males!

Yea it's a regular sausage party in here.

But don't deter that from coming back ladies.  There's some fine, comely gentlemen that can edjumacate you on the finer Bitcoin things in life...

Activity: 280
January 30, 2015, 08:17:25 AM
I guess its because bitcoin is for geeks! And we, the male population contribute to most of the geek  sector. And so it gets dominated by males!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2015, 07:39:01 AM
Activity: 324
January 30, 2015, 07:11:51 AM

They'll be back. I am surprised you're still here though. I thought you would've been scared away ages ago Cheesy

I was wondering about the percentage of females using bitcoin...
Come on girls, line up and show yourselves

There's a good reason why they don't and I think this thread is a good example of that  Grin.
Activity: 308
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
January 30, 2015, 12:55:50 AM
Gender doesn't matters when involving bitcoins  Cheesy
January 29, 2015, 08:07:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: