Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 5. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 30, 2015, 02:53:10 AM
We should make a list of all the confirmed females.

That's going to hard to confirm who's a female here, we even have a hard time confirming who's alt is who in this forum  Grin
There would probably be like 2-3 real ones.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
September 30, 2015, 02:37:36 AM

That's going to hard to confirm who's a female here, we even have a hard time confirming who's alt is who in this forum  Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 30, 2015, 02:32:15 AM

To what end?  A catalog where bitcoin men can pick and choose?

Stand up for equality.  Women and men are equal when it comes to bitcoins.

Also, how do you "confirm" a female?  What's to stop me from having my attractive friend come over one night, do a few web cams, and claim I am female?
Activity: 112
September 30, 2015, 02:28:28 AM
September 29, 2015, 03:02:34 PM
No, you aren't the only girl here. I am one and LOVE bitcoin. I just, incidentally, won an auction for Antminer S3, NOT U3 but S#, the FIRST big one of mine! I couldn't have been more excited.

I am another girl here.

Nice to meet so many girls here, i like if many girls are here, more should join, it would make the community more diverse.

Girls should invite others from facebook and your friends to join bitcoin, promote it to them!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2015, 02:02:11 PM
No, you aren't the only girl here. I am one and LOVE bitcoin. I just, incidentally, won an auction for Antminer S3, NOT U3 but S#, the FIRST big one of mine! I couldn't have been more excited.

I am another girl here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 29, 2015, 01:57:39 PM
I'm moving on from the btc community and wish other ladies success:0

Yeah a lot of people are. I just log in to check messages from time to time -about a hundred messages today after not logging in for a couple of months.

All those messages are only because you claim to be a girl (Not all of them believe you though. Smiley )

Lol, they totally do Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 28, 2015, 09:07:51 PM
It's hard to believe to the neckbeards, but there are females on this site! Wink Wink Wink

Lmao, did you see my post?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 28, 2015, 08:52:29 PM

Yeah a lot of people are. I just log in to check messages from time to time -about a hundred messages today after not logging in for a couple of months.

All those messages are only because you claim to be a girl (Not all of them believe you though. Smiley )
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 08:35:24 PM
more girls need to join bitcoin Wink Wink Wink
September 26, 2015, 06:37:30 PM
there are plenty of fake girls here
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 26, 2015, 05:36:15 PM

Activity: 84
September 25, 2015, 04:15:47 AM
It's hard to believe to the neckbeards, but there are females on this site! Wink Wink Wink
Of course there is and I think that a lot of them here Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
September 24, 2015, 05:10:06 PM
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 23, 2015, 10:15:28 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 23, 2015, 09:17:56 PM
Woman here! Yes we exist. Also why is there such disdain for webcam models? Most guys that sit behind a computer all day everyday tend to enjoy a break by popping into a cam site for a bit.  I don't get where all of that hatred and anger comes from but there are sites out there where men can enjoy playing with other men. Get in where you fit in. Simple.

The disdain is not for webcam models.
It is for account which claim to be webcam models.  Tongue

Ohh you mean men pretending to be women? Yes I noticed I received some "are you real" when I signed up to the forum. After a few btc site appearances people said ok yup she's real.

nice little blog you got there  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 23, 2015, 05:28:05 PM
Wait, she's still wondering if she's the only girl on here? Damn
Activity: 112
September 23, 2015, 05:22:55 PM
Also a female.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
September 23, 2015, 10:30:57 AM
Woman here! Yes we exist. Also why is there such disdain for webcam models? Most guys that sit behind a computer all day everyday tend to enjoy a break by popping into a cam site for a bit.  I don't get where all of that hatred and anger comes from but there are sites out there where men can enjoy playing with other men. Get in where you fit in. Simple.

Ohh you mean men pretending to be women? Yes I noticed I received some "are you real" when I signed up to the forum. After a few btc site appearances people said ok yup she's real.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
September 01, 2015, 09:52:39 PM

+1 , we've seen one too many already to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: