Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only one annoyed with XSPEC adepts spamming bout it? - page 2. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
No you are definitely not alone. They are like cockroaches, no matter what thread I read in the altcoin section, they are there spamming.

I would not invest in it because of the spamming they do. Just check the post history of these spammers and you wil see all they do is post about XSPEC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We got it: you are paid for your messages, but this kind of spam turn me off this coin. And now I want XSPEC to fail badly. Cheers. Same goes for DeepOnion.

ye deeponion spamming twitter and bitcointalk badly :x
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
If you want them to them to stfu, just ask them where is the whitepaper or code proving that they solved anonymous staking. They'll try to offload you to slack so a dev can minimize the damage and do it in a nonpublic way.

The reality is if they had solved it, it would blasted on every news outlet and they would have the required math ready for cryptographers to analyze--the fact they want to talk around the issue is a red flag in and of itself.

The conversation should be,

You: "Do you have proof that you solved anonymous staking?"

Them: "Yes, here is the whitepaper outlining how we solved it with the required math. You can analyze it for yourself."

You, "Thank you, I will do that."

These are math based systems, not promised based systems.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It is quite annoying, but still better than the Dadi shilling army...
Activity: 10
Might be annoying, I can understand... nonetheless I don't see such comments about PRL or Elixir... I can't count the times those coins are mentioned in speculation thread. So, be fair with people supporting XSPEC, they are probably convinced this project is good, and to be honest I agree with them. In addition, the purpose of this subpart of the forum is the speculation, so this is the game to push projects in which people believe and/or invest.
I get what you're saying, but there's a difference between people shilling their fav coin, and copy/pasting the same spiel into every thread about altcoin speculation. It's obvious the XSPEC shills are being paid and it truly is annoying. It's not obvious that PRL or Elixir shills are paid and at least they have the moderate creativity to make different posts about their coin rather than C/P.
Activity: 4
Might be annoying, I can understand... nonetheless I don't see such comments about PRL or Elixir... I can't count the times those coins are mentioned in speculation thread. So, be fair with people supporting XSPEC, they are probably convinced this project is good, and to be honest I agree with them. In addition, the purpose of this subpart of the forum is the speculation, so this is the game to push projects in which people believe and/or invest.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Its annoying as fuck, wont touch either of them because of it (deep onion and xspec that is)
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
I think what you see are the communities behind XSPEC and DO being passionate about their projects. They both have tremendous room for growth, and they both have a lot of people wanting it to succeed. And if you look at the graphs on CMC the previous month, they do succeed. One project worthy of being mentioned as well, is ZERO. I genuinely believe this to be a better coin than Zcash, but in its infant stage.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
The most baffling for me is that XSPEC and DeepOnion pretending to be super anonymous almost darknet coins. And despite that using cheap crowd marketing...Imagine TOR founders spamming about it all day in mainstream forums like that?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Do you have a prove for that paid message ? I think xspectre also have a good privacy technologi and with the small circullations like that. I think it deserve at that price. Especially the coin is not just erc20 token and has good privacy feature. Correct me if im wrong. I would love to hear from expert what their opinion about this coin.
Activity: 79
I especially hate it when they spam in Ann or speculation threads of competitors.

Activity: 42
Can you proof that ppl who praising XSPEC get paid?
Maybe you cant believe but there are alot of,
who are simply conviced of this Coin and thats me too.
I rebought it even to a higher price again, so I don't like such statements without evidence.
They are pointless.
Activity: 56
Activity: 41
Same. I won't touch it for that only reason. All those paid posts make it look like a spam.
Activity: 200
STEM - football token exchange market!
We got it: you are paid for your messages, but this kind of spam turn me off this coin. And now I want XSPEC to fail badly. Cheers. Same goes for DeepOnion.
Pages:
Jump to: