Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I using the right plan? - page 4. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 27, 2023, 12:36:31 PM
IMHO, you did the right thing. Because if they are into that platform so much that they are trusting it blindly and do not even want to listen to you about something that could teach them something besides the fact that there will be money in it too, Then they are just after money, and such schemes always scam people. In my country, many scams have been committed in the last two years, and billions of dollars have been stolen. You could use past events in which such platforms tried to scam people and looted a hell of a lot of money.

But according to your scenario, I think they will not trust you; instead, they will start to doubt you and BTC if you lead them to BTC.

I think they have to learn the lesson the hard way. And I have also faced many cases like these, but fortunately, in ponzi schemes, these platforms give rewards to early users, and when they build a fortune, they leave and fly away with all the money gathered, and in that process, the last batch who deposited money on the platform faces a loss. As people near me invested in such ponzi schemes, they were able to make decent profits, but the ones they referred to these platforms lost their assets. The bad side is that such people will never accept the fact that they are wrong. And due to them other have lost money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
August 27, 2023, 12:07:53 PM
Today I was listening to my junior sibling and a friend of his having a conversation about a Ponzi Scheme that they both have invested in and how the friend to my bro has received his profit after the given number of days you need to wait for your profit to mature for withdrawal, and from the conversation that of my bro is yet to mature for withdrawal.

As the conversation was still lingering between their two I had to get closer and joined in the discussion acted like one with an interest to also invest too, from which I started asking them questions about the platform, the name, how it works and from what channel do they get informations about the platform.

From what they  said::
* The platform name -  KDB
* How it works - that after investing you have to wait for 5 working days for your investment to mature and yield profit before you can start making withdrawal, and for each person you bring in to register through your link you have a 10% interest of whatever amount they invested.
* Channel of information - telegram group channel.

After gathering all those informations from them I wanted to explain to them how what they are into is called a Ponzi Scheme and how it can crash at an instant and they lose their money and that it's a syndicate of scammers that's hiding behind the platform waiting for the right time to elope. I felt like talking to them about bitcoin and how's of guaranteed security than any of those schemes or cryptocurrency.  But when I looked at their countenance about this socalled scheme I was moved to hold my peace and let them learn from the hard way, as it will be more understood by them if they learn that way maybe they will give audience and interest to bitcoin when I'll have to introduce it to them after they must have been stinge by the KDB Ponzi Scheme. Because from their expressions there's nothing I will say at that time negative of the scheme that will sound truthful or make sense and I wasn't ready for argument neither.

I do want to know if my idea or decision on this is the right way?
And also have you come in contact with people that invests their money in any ponzi scheme and tried talking them out and what was their response ?

Meaningful opinions are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: