Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I wrong? - page 3. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 17
August 25, 2021, 02:57:42 PM
Every day new investments come to the crypt and this makes the cryptocurrency successful and in demand, it will take a little time and we will not notice how we will have cryptocurrency in our phones, and we will be able to freely go and buy food and any other things and goods in any supermarket.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 25, 2021, 02:44:29 PM
You are not wrong. Yes, mass adoption can bring relative stability to the crypto market. The adoption of large institutions and also governments for cryptocurrencies will make them more stable. There will be no huge gaps between the bottom and the top. Institutions and governments will work to ensure the stability of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because of the confidence it will give investors, But mass adoption is not easy. There are many problems standing in the way of mass adoption, especially the problem of transfers and high fees. Decentralization is also one of the problems that prevents governments from adopting cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
August 25, 2021, 02:32:04 PM
The size of the stingy market is increasing day by day and many new coins are coming in the new market.  All the coins that are the main pillars of the coinmarketcap will be coin.  Those coins will give you a better profit from the money you have invested in the future.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
August 25, 2021, 02:12:33 PM
Is it possible that crypto will become stable when mass adoption occurs? I'm not saying stable like USDT I'm saying stability/bottom minus huge or massive dumps that we are all used to when bear market strikes, I know everyone can't be a holder but if crypto eventually achieve its dream of means of payment there will be more stability in crypto market, am I wrong?

In my opinion, this crypto is a digital stock that is traded. Pumps and dumps have to happen, because that's where the benefits can be. If the market is stable, of course there is no profit for crypto holders. In contrast to the bread seller, if the supply of wheat is too much, the price of bread will be lower, if the supply of wheat is low, the price of bread will be higher.
If the adoption of crypto is higher, the price of crypto will continue to increase, because the total supply is running low, and the supply is also limited. So why did the dump happen? This is certainly something the pope did on purpose.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 25, 2021, 12:40:32 PM
Is it possible that crypto will become stable when mass adoption occurs? I'm not saying stable like USDT I'm saying stability/bottom minus huge or massive dumps that we are all used to when bear market strikes, I know everyone can't be a holder but if crypto eventually achieve its dream of means of payment there will be more stability in crypto market, am I wrong?
The level of stability that you are looking for is only feasible if a central power like governments has control of the price which is extremely against the philosophy of decentralization and the nature of crypto
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
August 25, 2021, 12:33:09 PM
I don't think all cryptocurrencies adopt this way of pricing. Because only the current number is large, there will only be a few cryptos which of course will be the most important, Bitcoin. As for other cryptocurrencies I'm not sure they are adopted and used for legal payments except the CBDC cryptocurrency created by the government.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
August 25, 2021, 12:28:58 PM

I think that will happen when a self-sustaining crypto economy has been built, users spend/keep their cryptocoins within the economy, and supply is regulated in a way that somewhat gurantee long-term  price "stability". Stability in this case means moderate volatility without compromising on a crypto anti-inflationary/deflationary feature.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
August 25, 2021, 12:13:01 PM
There are very different opinions out there on the question of how mass adoption can be achieved, what factors are holding back the current rate of adoption and whether Bitcoin can become everyday money at all.
Once I read the news that in late 2013, when cryptocurrencies experienced mainstream media coverage for the first time, coupled with unprecedented price growth, few expected Bitcoin to receive global recognition in the next few years.
And Now it is clear that the prophesied mass adoption is still to come. But Bitcoin isn't going to die anytime soon either, despite some of its critics whether you believe it. The question then becomes, when is global recognition realistically possible and what has prevented it so far?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 25, 2021, 11:49:23 AM
The more cryptocurrencies are getting successful, there will be more created coins, these coins will be more likely to dump with just little price decrease of strong cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, which means there will always be shitcoins. You can go for strong cryptocurrencies with huge marketcap like bitcoin, such coins do not dump like shitcoins.

but if crypto eventually achieve its dream of means of payment there will be more stability in crypto market, am I wrong?
Which dream again after many cryptocurrencies are successful already and getting more successful as people are demanding for it and using it, but the future is bright.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 25, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: