Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing business opportunity, 500% ROI DAILY! Act now!!! - page 2. (Read 3046 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
i'm in as soon as i get my coins back from pirate40
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I will only do it for 501%.  If you can do that for me, I'm in.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
LOL..... is it the smellier the more valuable or is it like 1 btc = 1 jerkin hobo?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Untill further notice, all interest is now being paid in the form of masterbating hobos (the most stable form of currency known to man). Sorry for the convenience.
damn why didn't I just reply again instead of editing the post... ^
daytrader/superhero
Agreed

all agreemeents not involving dancing poodles are non-binding

I will deposit donate 10 BTC if we can agree on 2.5million % interest compounded by the minute...

edit: but we must each exchange 1 dancing poodle, The poodle must have at least 1 state fair winning ribbon or our agreement is null and void.

I will give you a chance to edit but you only have 30 seconds, I am very eager to start making the millions
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
I hope it's girl hugs, not bear hugs.
Why are you homophobic?

Have you seen one of these things? They're huge!

Well played sir
Activity: 504
Why are you homophobic?

and they have bear powers
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Why are you homophobic?

I am the one who knocks
Why are you homophobic?
I am the one who knocks
I appreciate your investment, it has already earned lots of interest. You shall recieve your first dividend in the amount of 250 btc cheeto crumbs and hugs, very soon.
I like hugs
daytrader/superhero
I appreciate your investment, it has already earned lots of interest. You shall recieve your first dividend in the amount of 250 btc cheeto crumbs and hugs, very soon.
I am the one who knocks
I 'invested' just for the humor factor...  I literally lold and it was worth that.
Fuck the naysayers. I'm in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
So what you're saying is I can never prepare for the zombie apocalypse?

*trembles*
daytrader/superhero
Do you hate money? Did you miss your opportunity to get scammed by bitcoinica? Do you wish you'd tied up all your money with pirate? Would you like to be part of the lucky majority who got taken by a bitcoin scam?

If so, then step right up! For a limited time only, I am offering to steal your money!

Here's how it works..I'm going to offer an obvious scam with an unbelievable return on investment, and you will be stupid enough to send me money. I will lie to you, and tell you that you are earning LOTS of money on your "investment" (meanwhile, I'll be spending your hard earned cash on cheetos and steam games). After a while, I will run away with the all the remaining cash, and I will still have rubes defending my Internet Honor on the forums.

Just send your money to the address in the signature. It'll make you rich. Also, supermodels will want have sex with you.
Pages:
Jump to: