Pages:
Author

Topic: amazing profit from a trade - page 2. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 11:49:44 AM
No need to mention the issue of money a lot / the key is to follow the trend from above + trendy, play safe at a certain level of signing quarter. You should restrain when you follow the trend of 1 trend. will be profitable.It is important to keep the capital.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2020, 09:14:38 AM
That 939% within a day!

A huge profit honestly if you have a higher amount but that's it. The same with trading, still trade only what you can afford to lose.

Congrats with that achievement.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
April 23, 2020, 09:03:13 AM
In terms of ROI, GOOD JOB and congratulations.

In terms of risk management, JESUS CHRIST, you would never do that with $20,000 account  Grin

What was your leverage?
Related to PrimeXBT, is it like normal brokerages platform where you can lose more than you deposit?
What made you think that the price would reach your point? Was it technical analysis or pure luck?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 07:01:11 AM
hey guys, i just wanted to share with you an awesome trade i made today.
it felt like fishing, i put out the request at night so if the price would reach my limit price it would automatically buy.
i honestly didnt think that it would reach my price but it did, and i woke up to beautiful profits.
https://imgur.com/a/KbGoDfz

its the 11 dollar profit trade , its not much of a money but you can see that its 939% ROI which is pretty decent and my account was 8usd prior to this trade and now its 19.50, which is really amazing for me.
it was a very satisfying trade, hope you like it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: