Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon AWS 300$ Credit Coupons for sale - page 2. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 27, 2015, 05:33:22 AM
Guys and girls, this AWS amazon codes for amazon cloud web services. Not a amazon gift cards  Smiley
Thx.
But you still need to add a credit card and to wait to be approved and then (after that) you can use codes.
Yes, if you don`t have account yet. If you have account, you can redeem code to the existing account.
But not much people have aws approved accounts.
hm... very much ppl have accounts on aws.
Whats the problems you have with "approve" your account, you need only valid credit card nothing else? I something missed? new rule on AWS registration?
Don't know, my application was rejected 2 times.
This very strange.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
February 26, 2015, 06:54:41 PM
Guys and girls, this AWS amazon codes for amazon cloud web services. Not a amazon gift cards  Smiley
Thx.
But you still need to add a credit card and to wait to be approved and then (after that) you can use codes.
Yes, if you don`t have account yet. If you have account, you can redeem code to the existing account.
Whats the problems you have with "approve" your account, you need only valid credit card nothing else? I something missed? new rule on AWS registration?
Don't know, my application was rejected 2 times.
February 26, 2015, 06:22:44 PM
Thx.
legendary
I'm a Firestarter!
February 26, 2015, 05:17:42 PM
Thx.
February 26, 2015, 05:16:38 PM
Thx.
legendary
I'm a Firestarter!
February 26, 2015, 03:22:04 PM
Thx.
February 26, 2015, 03:09:17 PM
Thx.
February 25, 2015, 02:54:50 PM
I have few 300$ Amazon AWS Credit Codes for sale.
0.4 BTC per 1 code.
Codes expire date 31/10/2015
PM me if you interested or have questions.
Pages:
Jump to: