Pages:
Author

Topic: AMAZON EC2 TIER 1YEAR LINUX/WINDOWS VPS 3REGION PRICE $6 - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Restock, added some accounts since it runs out earlier grab your's now before it runs out again.
Thanks!
Bump, only 3 accounts left grab your's now before it runs out.
still got few accounts left visit my shop.
Bump, few accounts left grab your's now before it runs out.
Still got few stocks left grab your's now.
Bump still got few stocks, Buy your's now before the stocks run out.
Activity: 5
Still selling?
Activity: 73
do you still selling, I pmed but got no response
Sorry for the delays guys. I added few stocks now grab yours.
Your always welcome pal, I am glad that you satisfied Smiley Have a pleasant and wonderful day!
Activity: 7
Replied on you on Skpe, and provided the retrieved password for you account kindly confirm here once you get it.
Thanks!

Thanks for the help.
Password recovered. For this time, I changed both email and password after successful login.
Thanks again.
Replied on you on Skpe, and provided the retrieved password for you account kindly confirm here once you get it.
Thanks!
I bought AWS EC2 account days ago.
But somebody changed the password. Please return my account.

Bought:
March 16, 2018

LOGIN: [email protected]
Would you mind sending me via message the rocketr transaction ID and the paypal email you use to purchase the account so I can give you the account information, I managed to restore your account.

NOTE: ONCE YOU GOT THE NEW PASSWORD KINDLY CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

THANKS!

Tried PM, failed.
User 'arcanists' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Tried Skype too, waiting for accept.

I have changed the password after I got it.

Bought:
March 16, 2018

Would you mind sending me via message the rocketr transaction ID and the paypal email you use to purchase the account so I can give you the account information, I managed to restore your account.

NOTE: ONCE YOU GOT THE NEW PASSWORD KINDLY CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

THANKS!

Bought:
March 16, 2018

This is very impossible to happened, because you only have the access of the account you purchase from me.But going to check this, hope you know that you must take care of your accounts you must change your password and check if you using safe platform that wont shared your passwords.
But somebody changed the password. Please help.
why only paypal as a means of payment ?

For those who want to pay in Bitcoin we can discuss that over skype.I got many direct buyers who purchase accounts in bitcoin that we communicate via skype.

You can add me on skype: SocialVerifier
what are the limits on the account? still 1 limit 3 regions like the other guy said?

I sell default free tier, and yes its 1 limit 3regions.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
what are the limits on the account? still 1 limit 3 regions like the other guy said?
hello, which region is available ?
Hi!

The 3 regions available are "US East (N. Virginia), US East (Ohio), and US West (Oregon)".

Thanks for showing interest!

Regards,
Arcanists
Pages:
Jump to: