Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Fire - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 23, 2019, 04:28:02 PM
Given the history there it's highly likely it's ranchers and farmers that started it. Also, maybe a comment on the times but when I first saw the title I thought amazon.com and kindle fire, I may need to step away from the computer for awhile.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
August 23, 2019, 04:25:08 PM
In addition, my brother pointed out that the Brazilian National Institute reported about 2500 fires in the past two days alone, where huge fires threaten the Amazon forests and their role in the environmental balance in the world. French President Emmanuel Macron warned that fires raging in the Amazon rainforest were an international emergency. In a tweet on Twitter, Macron called to discuss the issue at a summit of the Group of Seven, which begins Saturday in the southwestern city of Biarritz.
"President Bolsonaro has decided not to respect his climate commitments," she said. "In these circumstances, France opposes the Mercosur - the EU-South American trade agreement - as it stands." "President Bolsonaro has decided not to respect his climate commitments," she said. "In these circumstances, France opposes the Mercosur - the EU-South American trade agreement - as it stands."
"President Bolsonaro has decided not to respect his climate commitments," she said. "In these circumstances, France opposes the Mercosur - the EU-South American trade agreement - as it stands." British Prime Minister Boris Johnson's office said Friday that Britain was deeply concerned about the Amazon fires and that Johnson would use the G7 summit to call for a renewed focus on nature protection. A spokeswoman for Johnson's office said, "The prime minister is deeply concerned about the extent of fires in the Amazon forests and the impact of this unfortunate loss of these precious habitats."
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, as well as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, said it was imperative to discuss large-scale fires during the G7 summit. Finnish Prime Minister Ante Rene, who currently holds the presidency of the EU Council, said the massive forest fires in Brazil "threaten the entire planet" and not just Brazil.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
August 23, 2019, 02:29:23 PM
Obviously that this Amazon Fire is controversial and was made by people that are against the case of those people living in the Amazon. Imagine, after winning the LEGAL WAY, they'll do it in the ILLEGAL one? Humanity needs a cure.
We can clearly get an Idea who is behind this but people from tribes were accused so pathetic. Undecided
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
August 23, 2019, 02:18:46 PM
Obviously that this Amazon Fire is controversial and was made by people that are against the case of those people living in the Amazon. Imagine, after winning the LEGAL WAY, they'll do it in the ILLEGAL one? Humanity needs a cure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
August 23, 2019, 01:46:20 PM
Well, slash and burn is a traditional farming method so I wouldn't be surprised if it started with a small fire that got out of control. The jungle is hard to clear with just a machete so people would use fire to get rid of most of the vegetation (also the traditional way of harvesting sugarcanes).

I did heard about the conspiracy theories and they range from small to large scale. Small scale is NGOs starting the fire for whatever reason. If reforestation is the org's purpose, of course they'll cease to exist if the are was fully replanted.  Grin

The large scale theories I heard insist this is part of a plan to increase regulations.
August 23, 2019, 01:37:05 PM
I believe some has been caused by naturally Disaster and some had been caused by the local tribes paid to do it.
No one will fire their own house for pennies to just avoid those nonsense theories.There are more than 30Million people were living on amazon.Do you think anyone from them will do that?

Tribes are more humane than the developed civilization.
Activity: 270
Merit: 17
August 23, 2019, 01:14:47 PM
Does not matter who or how they were started right now. The world needs to come together on this one and send tanker planes to battle it. Figure out the "Who and Why" Later.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Always Forward
August 23, 2019, 11:01:51 AM
I believe some has been caused by naturally Disaster and some had been caused by the local tribes paid to do it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 23, 2019, 10:23:01 AM
Suspiciously :https://www.thevintagenews.com/2019/05/24/amazon-tribe-oil/ but i don't it is somewhere near related to the current situtaion of Amazon Rainforest. According to there article: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1168299/amazon-rainforest-fire-how-did-amazon-fires-start-cause-deforestation-how-long-fire fire has been seen last January 2019,Earth is dying and Looking at these news is more devastating, They should do something to stop it rather than wasting time looking for the culprit.
August 23, 2019, 08:40:36 AM
I heard that its still firing so its not time to find who were behind it its time to stop the fire and save the world's oxygen factory where is the place more than 20% of oxygen of this planet were created and also lot of exotic organisms living there so governments need to hold their hands together and need to save the humanity now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 88
August 23, 2019, 07:15:11 AM
Record fires in Amazon jungle and Brazil president accuses NGOs.
The fires have continued to devour large swathes of the Amazon jungle for nearly a week, and Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro renewed his suspicion that non-governmental organizations were behind them, acknowledging he had no proof.
Bolsonaro said that although farmers may have started some fires to open pastures, NGOs are still the main suspect.
Because they are trying to bring it down.
What do you think are the real reasons behind these fires and how to avoid them?
Pages:
Jump to: