Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Gift Card Balance for Bitcoin (+Amazon Coins, PlayStation, XBOX) - page 2. (Read 272111 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just got $119 from seller. Excellent service. Thanks
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
SELLING AMAZON
Thanks for all the deals! Selling more gift card balance transfer gifts!
Activity: 4
Completed a fast & smooth transaction for $75. Vouch for this guy. i went first.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Again fast and smooth trade with Podgor, recommended. Have been trding with him for a few years now.
legendary
Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Can I spend this balance to buying gift cards on amazon? If yes, please send me the exchange rate.
  Yes, BUT NOT AMAZON GIFT CARDS. I have purchased Apple, Starbucks, Best Buy, Lowes and a couple others with no issues at all with Podgor's gift balance.  The only cards you CANNOT buy are Amazon cards.  Of course if your Amazon account is brand new you might raise some flags.  Mine is over 20 years old so I have never had any problems.
SELLING AMAZON
Can I spend this balance to buying gift cards on amazon? If yes, please send me the exchange rate.

No, it's best for physical items.

Selling more now!
Activity: 2
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
Purchased 200$ worth of amazon credits, items ordered and everything looking good so far, will update trust rating when they ship and arrive!

The first items shipped and made it! Bought another 300$, went smooth as well.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006
Podgor rocks for Amazon codes.

Always helpful and provides support if there are any issues.
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
Purchased 200$ worth of amazon credits, items ordered and everything looking good so far, will update trust rating when they ship and arrive!
copper member
Activity: 5
Thanks for the amazon gift cards. Ive been dealing with podgor for atleast a year and bought more than 2k worth. No issues and trustworthy guy.
Activity: 3
When it comes to Amazon balance PODGOR is the ONLY seller I would trust on this forum as I have bought over $9000 from him over the last 2 years and never had an issue.  Beware of newbies selling Amazon !!

Absolutely this! I'm not at that level of spending yet but every time has been flawless and well priced.  Thanks PODGOR!
legendary
Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
When it comes to Amazon balance PODGOR is the ONLY seller I would trust on this forum as I have bought over $9000 from him (I was curious and actually checked my Amazon account) over the last 2 years and never had an issue.  Beware of newbies selling Amazon !!
SELLING AMAZON
Thanks. Selling more today!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Another deal done successfully, always a pleasure.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

Thank you for successful deals!
I'm selling more for 80% crypto today!

Hey, hit me up. I need.....
Activity: 6
Have went first twice with Podgor, I want to apologize for being difficult but the man is legit as can be. Looking forward for that discount :]
Another deal and another smooth transaction, always receiving an incredible deal for the value, can't recommend enough.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Made another deal with OP and what can I say other than "5 stars", thanks.
second purchase made from him, $250+ in amazon, transaction has been smooth and is a good and communitive seller. I will be repurchasing more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: