Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon launches blockchain product - page 5. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 08, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
This is great news! I want and I hope that soon almost all popular corporations and companies will be based on the blockchain. This is the future of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
I guess it will boost Amazon's business and it's development as they are accepting digital currencies also it will give a hope for the people who have Invested in crypto. One thing for sure guys crypto is going to be a life changer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
Amazon, the massively successful tech giant known for their electronic commerce and cloud computing, has finally broke into the blockchain industry with the launch of 2 Amazon blockchain products.
https://www.investinblockchain.com/amazon-launches-blockchain-products

is this a good sign for crypto market ?

I think these projects will help Amazon itself over time, but such news does not have a strong impact on the cryptocurrency market. So what if now the whole situation is tied to the price of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 08, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
May be or may be not.

Amazon Quantum Ledger Database (QLDB) and Amazon Managed Blockchain.
Sounds like Amazon will have the ultimate control.

We genuinely didn’t understand what the real customer need is [for blockchain], the culture inside AWS is we don’t build things for optics, we only spend the resources to build things when we really understand the problem.
I hope after long time they really understand the technology.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
Isn't this great news which, on the contrary, should push the market to great success, because today the market is falling and doing it very, very quickly, I do not understand why this is happening.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 08, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Amazon, the massively successful tech giant known for their electronic commerce and cloud computing, has finally broke into the blockchain industry with the launch of 2 Amazon blockchain products.
https://www.investinblockchain.com/amazon-launches-blockchain-products

Pages:
Jump to: