Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Purchasing Service - 15% off - page 2. (Read 490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
August 14, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Do you have prime account?

You may first read the OP before asking questions:

I'm using my personal Amazon account to purchase the goods and it will be shipped within the US using Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping).
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 06:53:15 PM
Ranochigo's Amazon.com Service

I'm offering a service to purchase items on Amazon for 15% off the price (only physical items, no Visa cards etc). I'm using my personal Amazon account to purchase the goods and it will be shipped within the US using Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping). If you are shipping it out of US, you will have to pay me the import fees and the shipping fees.

All you have to do is to make a wishlist and attach your address to it. Send me your wishlist and I'll purchase it for you. I accept escrow and you have to pay the escrow fees.

*That goes without saying; the funds are 100% clean and legal. I've gotten the GC balance for my Prime Day purchase and I've got loads left over.

what is the min order value ?
Do you have prime account?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
August 11, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
Ranochigo's Amazon.com Service

I'm offering a service to purchase items on Amazon for 15% off the price (only physical items, no Visa cards etc). I'm using my personal Amazon account to purchase the goods and it will be shipped within the US using Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping). If you are shipping it out of US, you will have to pay me the import fees and the shipping fees.

All you have to do is to make a wishlist and attach your address to it. Send me your wishlist and I'll purchase it for you. I accept escrow and you have to pay the escrow fees.

*That goes without saying; the funds are 100% clean and legal. I've gotten the GC balance for my Prime Day purchase and I've got loads left over.
Pages:
Jump to: