Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud Codes and Accounts [AutoBuy] [Cheapest Price] - page 3. (Read 106055 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
still have Google Cloud Compute code ?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Do buy from him, very genuine, very good person, i got reply every msg i sent him.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
For the AWS Codes They are stackable correct?

Thank you
Activity: 8
Activity: 33
please restock, do you have more AWS coupons that is more than $100?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
I bought quite a bunch of codes from the seller recently and I just received a gift from him and all I can say is wow! I did not expect that.
just as a feedback code works great ordered a bunch of that, bought also an account which worked but is worthless since the Limit of Instances you can launch is 1-2 and you cannot launch big instances. (and only 2 Region activated)

That's not worthless, you silly. That's a normal limitation of a new AWS account, every account you just open is like that. Furthermore he clearly states the fact about limitation on the slut.io page so stop blaming the seller for your own stupidity (or some kind of reading disability).
i don't know what your Problem is Smiley and it's not written that there is a limit of 2 Instances per Region, that's what makes it to me worthless.

Do you suffer from dyslexia? It's a normal limitation of a newly created account. If you are dumb and don't know what you are buying that's your problem. The only thing that is worthless is your brain.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
just as a feedback code works great ordered a bunch of that, bought also an account which worked but is worthless since the Limit of Instances you can launch is 1-2 and you cannot launch big instances. (and only 2 Region activated)

That's not worthless, you silly. That's a normal limitation of a new AWS account, every account you just open is like that. Furthermore he clearly states the fact about limitation on the slut.io page so stop blaming the seller for your own stupidity (or some kind of reading disability).
i don't know what your Problem is Smiley and it's not written that there is a limit of 2 Instances per Region, that's what makes it to me worthless.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
I bought, almost one by one, 4 codes and I can confirm they really do work together in the same account and they don't conflict with the "MLH 2015 Hackathon Season" $100 code (sold in another thread here) either. So I got $500 credit for some $53 which is amazing.

The seller very patiently and politely kept answering all my questions and sent the codes very promptly once I made the payments. Recommended.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Bought the last codes. Tried it and working fine ! I want buy more , restock please
Activity: 58
still in stock

links are not working

New link please , All links are dead

only working the autobuy link for codes.
still in stock.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
New link please , All links are dead
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most of these links are not even working  Huh
Activity: 1
Bought a few, they work!! Restock please. PM me if you can sell them in bulk.
Activity: 58
perfect, think the same.

still in stock.
Activity: 33
Great stuff, code works!

Too bad I already maxed out my primary account, let me know if you have different type of codes.

Great doing business with you.
Pages:
Jump to: