Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation - page 8. (Read 2958 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
If this story is true, then it is going to be a good boost for not just the bitcoin, but for every other cryptocurrency wallet because in no time they will be accepted by several prominent institutions as well.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Amazon will accept the speculation on bitcoin. This is a good sign. It will boost bitcoin prices up. As more and more billionaires invest in the bitcoin market, the value of bitcoin is increasing. Gradually bitcoin will become a charismatic currency for the world's billionaires.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Amazon still doesn't accept Bitcoin and to be honest I'm surprised because it becomes more and more popular and cheaper to use. Lightning Network seems to work pretty well so I don't think there would be any issues with the speed and the cost of each transaction. It's high time Amazon started accepted Bitcoin payments. It would have a huge impact on its price because there are many people who would use their service to buy for example graphics card.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
that a fake news but time tell to better when amazon accept bitcoin Speculation.
Activity: 112
I think that's fake news, but it's only a matter of time before Amazon and other corporations start accepting btc. If they don't keep up with the trends they will lose customers, so it goes to their advantage to start implementing crypto.
Activity: 75
If this happens, soon other big companies will follow. This means convenience for us consumers.  Smiley
Activity: 77
Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I dont think on short term Amazon will accept bitcoin, as soon as it is recognized and is accepted widely there is a very good chance Amazon will eventually accept payments with bitcoin, to be honest I dont even know why they shouldn't.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
The last time I checked is that Amazon is still not accepting bitcoin as payment. Maybe because of US law? Is it because of its volatility? And maybe because Bitcoin fees are still higher and small time buy is impractical. There are some cards already in crypto like Monaco, Tenx, lately Travelflex and other old coins like Dash and NEM also considering this move. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are also good alternative there in Amazon if ever they will be accepting crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
If this happens, it will be the best news of this year) I await this event very much. Like many others
Activity: 140
Amazon will be forced to accept bitcoin once it becomes suitable for microtransactions again. This will depend on the growth and robustness of the Lightning Network.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
If that news is for real, that's good development. Meaning that btc would soon be accepted by other big time companies and a big leap in btc's success as digital currency,  A proof that btc has surpassed the test to become another acceptable currency

This step by step Bitcoin will be accepted in all areas and this seems to be a good move for Bitcoin in the future.
Until now there is still no valid news saying that amazon will accept bitcoin as payment in their market. indeed some issues have been widely reported on this subject
Activity: 80
OK but you can not compare the number of people using Amazon correctly. Yes I think they want to accept Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is one of the world's most popular and the financial infrastructure of the country. The world's largest companies and companies accept it to take their business forward. So, I think Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
It would be great if Amazon started taking bitcoins for payment Smiley

I think only few people only few merchant accepting in amazon but i never see bitcoin as an option of mode of payments in amazon website. I found in ebay only i see some sellers are accepting bitcoin as payment but not all also.
Activity: 29
It would be great if Amazon started taking bitcoins for payment Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
April 07, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
This news is an evergreen: I think Amazon doesn't care much. This won't change their valuation but, yes, could bring some FOMO to BTC (but I'm sure, the day after, there would be some FUD from Korea :-))))
Activity: 218
April 07, 2018, 07:57:02 AM
I think it isnt a fake news because there's many article about amazon accepting bitcoin as a method of payment in their sites. But we wont know if its really true when the owner or the company itself doesn't says about this matter.
Activity: 3
April 04, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The largest retailer in the world – Amazon.com – has begun buying domain names such as amazonethereum.com, amazoncryptocurrency.com, and amazoncryptocurrencies.com.

And many folks are speculating that Amazon.com will begin accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as an official form of payment around April 27, 2018.

Source:
https://pro.sevenfigurenewsletter.biz/p/SFF_bitcoinblueprint_NF_0218/PSFFU147/Full?h=true
Activity: 297
April 04, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
If that news is for real, that's good development. Meaning that btc would soon be accepted by other big time companies and a big leap in btc's success as digital currency,  A proof that btc has surpassed the test to become another acceptable currency

This step by step Bitcoin will be accepted in all areas and this seems to be a good move for Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
April 04, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
I think this was a fake news last year. There had been no announcement or whatsoever about Amazon accepting bitcoin on October of last year and even up until now there are no new updates with regard to this topic. But if they do have plans on accepting bitcoin though, it would be nice for them to announce it even in this forum or somewhere investors and people are able to read accessibly.
Pages:
Jump to: