Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 232. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Can you post more photos from production zone and fabrics?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
Great probably in a week round 3 will start

I'm guessing it would be after the second dividend payment  Cool
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

I think much earlier Smiley
Activity: 700
Got to buy a stack before round 3 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 630
Sold out again

Not yet....there is still 4 btc available on Bleutrade and probably a few other exchanges as well. Plus the dev probably has not released all 500k yet so I think we probably have a few more days before round 2 closes. Dev will probably restock c-cex today at some point.

Both C-Cex and BleuTrade are out of stock.
That means that we will offer some Amber @10400 satoshi from Round #2 shortly:
1. C-Cex -       50,000 Amber
2. Bleutrade - 50,000 Amber
Question...

Once the coins from a given round sell out, does the company immediately put up the next round coins? In other words, once all current coins are sold out at 10k (round #2), will the company put up 500k more coins at 12.5k (round #3) or does it wait to put up more coins, and if so, how long between each round? Thanks!

There almost will not be a gap between the rounds.
And taking into account the fact that the price of every round is higher than the previous one, it shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
bleutrade got emptied too... down to 1 btc left there
Activity: 336
Sold out again

Not yet....there is still 4 btc available on Bleutrade and probably a few other exchanges as well. Plus the dev probably has not released all 500k yet so I think we probably have a few more days before round 2 closes. Dev will probably restock c-cex today at some point.
Activity: 605
Activity: 700
According to what they did between the first and second round, they are going to put up the round 3 right after round 2 is sold out
Question...

Once the coins from a given round sell out, does the company immediately put up the next round coins? In other words, once all current coins are sold out at 10k (round #2), will the company put up 500k more coins at 12.5k (round #3) or does it wait to put up more coins, and if so, how long between each round? Thanks!
It is a very interesting project, I regret that it did not previously interested ...

Obviously anyone that bought below 10k did crazy good for themselves, but you have to realize, If you buy once the price hits 20k, assuming dividend payouts are the same as they are today, you would still be making 50% annual interest plus staking! That's INSANE! Plus according to the dev, the dividends should theoretically get larger and larger as each quarter passes.

So bottom line is you definitely are NOT too late!
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
just 200k amber left on 10400 hopefully in a week its also gonna be all gone. than i think around 12,5k satoshi price is coming.
I am the newest shareholder! It's not too late at all to jump in!

This is a really great coin and more than happy to invest in it! I thought I was the 100th shareholder but missed out on the 10K of coins!

I should get something for being the 100th actual Shareholder ;P

you will get dividends in a month
Activity: 423
I am the newest shareholder! It's not too late at all to jump in!

This is a really great coin and more than happy to invest in it! I thought I was the 100th shareholder but missed out on the 10K of coins!

I should get something for being the 100th actual Shareholder ;P

richwang

congras to me.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
It is a very interesting project, I regret that it did not previously interested ...
dont worry im nearly 2 months in and my avarage price is around 6k so u didnt miss to much.
Jump to: