Pages:
Author

Topic: America wasn't founded on Judeo-Christian values... Only Christian ones. - page 2. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Just before the usual suspects goes into overdrive attacks, denials or what ever new schemes... Ask you this: the Revelation of the Christ were told to mostly people holding judeo values... And they became Christians. End of the discussion. I will repeat it to make it clearer they were following Judeo values, saw and listen to the Christ and left the Judeo values. They chose to follow new values, a new covenant. So saying Judeo-Christians is something I find quite illogical independently of if those values have been foundational for America... There is a mathematical incompatibility in saying Judeo Christians values as a one block. Or you follow the revelation of the Christ told by his apostles or you don't. And just as a last reminder the Judeo part of those values were the justification used to crucify him... Under Judeo values Pilate can't be forgiven, under the Christian one... Welcome;).

Judeo-Christian is like saying wet-dry state or poor-rich... It's illogical. I welcome all refutations, explanations, beliefs or arguments for or against or what ever on the subject. But please be polite and not aggressive.

And like Constantine would have said: I saw a cross.

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Sorry for those hurt or under the cast or spell. There is O judeo influence in the founding fathers of America. Democracy, Liberty, rule of law, egality before the law, forgiveness, the Christ... please enlight me with what the judeo part is? I don't know and can't find a single one!
Pages:
Jump to: