Pages:
Author

Topic: American dollar climbs most in 10 months while Bitcoin stagnates - page 3. (Read 3117 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
We're pushing 10 months of "stagnancy" (is that a word?).  Its three months longer than last years.  Its painful. 

But I just keep reminding myself that the launchpad for the rocket to the moon is currently being built (infrastructure/merchant adoption/regulation).  Got to wait for that to finish first.

-B-
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We're all playing the waiting game of when Bitcoin goes back up to $1000+. It will happen sooner or later. I'm holding. Cheesy
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
The Federal Reserve is getting close to raising interest rates for the first time in eight years. This is the furthest the dollar has gone in six years in relevance to the Japanese Yen. According to the head of foreign-exchange strategy at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in London, Jeremy Stretch, there has been “a significant lift in volatility [in the market], and levels have moved up substantially,”

More @ http://cryptoconspiracy.com/american-dollar-climbs-most-in-10-months-while-bitcoin-stagnates/

Price has been pretty stagnant over the past few months, but venture capital activity has really exploded. You've even got Bitcoin specific funds (e.g. Boost.vc) supporting Bitcoin-related businesses. This is a good proxy for the innovation happening in the space.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Federal Reserve is getting close to raising interest rates for the first time in eight years. This is the furthest the dollar has gone in six years in relevance to the Japanese Yen. According to the head of foreign-exchange strategy at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in London, Jeremy Stretch, there has been “a significant lift in volatility [in the market], and levels have moved up substantially,”

More @ http://cryptoconspiracy.com/american-dollar-climbs-most-in-10-months-while-bitcoin-stagnates/
Pages:
Jump to: