Pages:
Author

Topic: AmericanPegasus initiates coverage on Sia. (Siacoin speculation topic) - page 3. (Read 4503 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  In time, this can serve as a Sia speculation topic if the community wishes.  

I have acquired the sum of 45 million Sia, or approximately 1/1000th of the initial issue.  

Congrats, and I hope it works out well for you. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  In time, this can serve as a Sia speculation topic if the community wishes.  

I have acquired the sum of 45 million Sia, or approximately 1/1000th of the initial issue.  

Sia is a non-premine, non-ICO/IPO, decentralized data storage coin.  It has a minimum viable product now, and people I trust have reviewed the code and come back with a positive endorsement.  It has a new release coming soon, and in time may disrupt major billion dollar industries (like Amazon Cloud storage).  

According to my speculation, Sia may reach higher value levels in the coming years.  It currently sits at 22 Satoshi, and my stake was acquired at approximately 25 Satoshi.  If the price gets too low I am considering adding to my position - fair warning.  

As the most trusted name in cryptocurrency speculation, you know I always strive to be open and honest with the community.  My endorsements do not come lightly.  Nevertheless, Sia has impressed me, and as of now the only coins I hold a significant portion in are Monero, Aeon, and Sia.  I encourage you not to speculate based on my endorsement alone; I am not qualified to give financial advice, and have a long position in the asset in question.  Please Google their product, read through their website and [ANN] topic, and come to your own conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: