Pages:
Author

Topic: AMEX inquiry of BFL - page 2. (Read 2412 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 30, 2013, 07:15:38 AM
All of their ads say nothing about these being preorders so people are being misled.
Activity: 505
Merit: 253
April 28, 2013, 02:24:27 AM
Also, you got a huge run-on sentence in the middle.
Haha at least it wasn't a sentence fragment. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 28, 2013, 02:15:57 AM
What product has one been able to order for over a year which is yet to be delivered?

-- edit - more neutral language
April 28, 2013, 02:13:56 AM
"waiting for their products for over a year"

It never helps your credibility when you start out with a falsehood.
How is that false?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 27, 2013, 06:51:49 PM
"waiting for their products for over a year"

It never helps your credibility when you start out with a falsehood.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 27, 2013, 04:28:24 PM
Then there's the fact that they actually are shipping products (twitter.com/bfl_news) albeit not in the quantity or manner they initially predicted.  Did you place an order on a credit card hoping you would pay the next bill with your mining earnings?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
April 27, 2013, 11:12:44 AM
Here's what I wrote (I was limited to a certain # of characters):
I've been trying to contact BFL (butterflylabs.com), but they have not responded. My order was charged before even shipping, and this company has been suspected of being a scam because they do not estimate when your order will be shipped, and people have been waiting for their products for over a year, with no proof BFL will actually deliver them, and PayPal is disputing with BFL to deliver. Pressure them to deliver or reverse my transaction. thx
you lost all your credibility right there. Also, you got a huge run-on sentence in the middle.
April 26, 2013, 08:58:34 PM
Here's what I wrote (I was limited to a certain # of characters):
I've been trying to contact BFL (butterflylabs.com), but they have not responded. My order was charged before even shipping, and this company has been suspected of being a scam because they do not estimate when your order will be shipped, and people have been waiting for their products for over a year, with no proof BFL will actually deliver them, and PayPal is disputing with BFL to deliver. Pressure them to deliver or reverse my transaction. thx
I am going to contact PayPal as well. I think we should pressure credit card companies and PayPal to investigate BFL.
Pages:
Jump to: