Pages:
Author

Topic: AMP Greg Meredith - Tyrant or Emotional Genius?? should he stay or should he GO? - page 2. (Read 1630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
These public long video conversations/conferences are pointless and tiresome. Let's point out one simple (and undeniable) fact:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think AMP was trading at about 500 satoshi (if not lower?) at the beginning of this year, and ~4 months later it peaked at over 43k satoshi. Why am I saying this? To point another fact: AMP creators had the chance to make about $86 profit on every $1 invested. I think 8600% profit in ~4 months sounds good, right? F*ck no! Do you know what I hate so much in this industry? That fiat money are involved! All we hear is "it takes time", "it needs funding", "we must be paid" etc... Wasn't this a crypto-fiat war? Weren't we a crypto enthusiasts? That's why I kinda support premines, because the creators (if they don't have money to invest) of the given currency/token/whatever needs to get paid and deserves to make profit (if the project made a good contribution to the 'crypto-world'). That's perfectly understandable and acceptable (at least in my views). But when it comes to fights over funds, then I call it a failure. Why? Because all of these crypto-related projects needs believers and supporters! Launch the f*cking thing with a tested technology, be friendly with all the people interested in it, list it on exchanges (as many people have such demands), built on top of it (without asking for money from the masses) and move forward. Nothing wrong if you fail to complete your goals (or you get hacked). At least you tried and didn't lied to anybody, right? Maybe on a later time someone else will learn from your mistakes and do it right. I think the situation here is obvious: some people are trying to enrich themselves. That's why I don't follow the progress of many of these projects and I don't care if they invent a spacecraft, which travels with the speed of light. That's why I don't invest in them (though I don't do trades for several months now), no matter if I'm 101% sure that I can make profit. This means to give money (and some support) for something I don't believe and being a hypocrite (i.e., f*ck the average Joe if I can make some extra bucks).

Bottom line: From what I've read in the article, I don't take either of the sides, because they are both wrong. This is not the way.    

EDIT: Ah, almost forgot to point out one other hilarious fact. You're building something decentralized, yet you have CEOs, CTOs etc.? I find it funny...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
https://www.smithandcrown.com/summary-of-synereo-controversy/

Interesting read (not verified it myself as being 100% factual) for those that are thinking of trading or holding amps. ( I have a tiny amount of Amps so interested in this one to an extent )

1.If greg agreed Rchain would be sole property of AMP should he get funding released as milestones to the tune of which he says he will need or is this kind of code only worth anything in a 100% completed and tested form. If so then he must produce it then get his funding?

2. I keep seeing people saying he is demanding he gets the funding in USD plus huge unrealistic % of AMP too? This surely can not be correct for not even giving over sole ownership to synerio of the Rchain?

3. Is Dor the good guy for sure?  I see his sister got $120k (9k at the time it was negotiated) worth of AMP for some design work? Is there a FULL ledger for AMPS and are these job roles tendered out for bidding or do you just give them to your family? Other than this dubious detail added at the end and perhaps not dubious at all if it was a fair amount of design done for 9k USD (i dont known) has he managed things well so far?

Come on out from the synerio thread. Create your puppet accounts (if you feel the need) and give us the real details with evidence to back up your claims or face deletion here. Anything can be posted but post your reasoning based on observable events we can all verify.

Surely soon we must have a protocol that all these ICO have to follow regarding promises made, escrows, milestones, ledgers, job roles given and bid for.

Let's go for no swearing and personal attacks on each other just because we have differing view points on this.

I can't decide which way is best forward here for synerio and my few k of amps. Seems cheap now or is worth nothing without GM? can another developer simply replace him? if so then it seems a no brainer but I suspect It could be more difficult to fill his shoes than some are claiming. If it's that easy perhaps list some likely replacements on this thread that  synerio should be looking at.

If greg could be more reasonable and they could get on better could this sort itself out? The thing that looks worse to me is him saying after the funding and large amp % even then RCHAIN will still be under his sole control and property? that seems unreasonable?
It seems rather now after reading further he states the Rchain will be for the commons and free to use for others for their projects, not his sole property at all which seems rather to put him in a better light does it not? although for synerio investors it is still not ideal since they are funding the development and not getting sole ownership.

Pages:
Jump to: