Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMP] Synero Amp - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 10:03:34 AM
I've been watching this too. I don't know too much about it - but the numbers really look like this could be a great chance for a runup.
+ Weak hands have been shaken off for sure
+ Project is actually ongoing and posts updates.
+ I like what they are trying a lot - a decentralized social network is something I would like to support
+ Market is thin - so a pump could easily happen
+ They used to have a high cap - so clearly the potential is there to get in the top 100 again at least. That would be huge gains.

- Someone in the Synereo thread was talking about the devs dumping their stake or so? Might be FUD, but might explain why this coin is so low.
- ...because something must have gone wrong I suppose.
- they seem to be far from a final product - just have a minimum-viable-product now.
- The market is crowded - I bet there are 50 ICOs that promise similar tech. So might be hard to get attention again.

So yeah, still researching. Would be happy to get more info. But I like the numbers and the idea of the project.
This one and BURST (which is in a similar spot) seem good a tiny hedge with high risk but big upside.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 07:25:38 AM
Time for you to get a revenge!
It won't last long that cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
October 15, 2017, 07:16:26 AM
hard to believe that this coin is a couple of months ago was worth almost 30K. this dump file. Just awful. I took 24K and sold for 18 in the negative thinking what is the loss suffered. And now it's worth 2K just.
October 15, 2017, 03:01:19 AM
it is me or you really want to call yourself mike tyson?

I guess it's you  Wink

But please stay on the initial topic.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
October 15, 2017, 02:52:39 AM
it is me or you really want to call yourself mike tyson?
October 15, 2017, 02:23:06 AM
Considering the chart, market cycle and the last Bitcoin pump i think AMP is a good buy right now, could actually be considered very cheap.

Looking for an easy x2 here to start and maybe a lot more toward the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: