Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT Summer Garage Sale!!! - page 2. (Read 3789 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 04, 2014, 03:28:32 AM
Since you owe tons of money in requested refunds and undelivered hardware isn't this tantamount to selling stolen goods?

Maybe we're trying to make the money back to give you refund. How about that one.

Then I'd be happy. But since you specifically stated you can't give refunds my guess is this is not the case. If it is then good on you, it would be much appreciated by those of us who have been put through the ringer.

I get it man it's been tough on you, I mean specifically you not just the company. But it's been hard as fuck on everyone else too. We just want to see that you give a damn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 04, 2014, 02:47:22 AM
if i see something i like, how fast will it ship and where do i make the payment at?

Same day. If your payment is received prior to 3pm.
August 04, 2014, 02:37:31 AM
ok ill take the following:

Corsair CX 6000M                                    600W              New- No box       $50         x1
Generic      8pin to 6pin x 2 PCI-E                                              New        $5           x1
Technobit                                    Hex8A1     260GHS                 New        $250        x1

$305

take my money!!

Making a package for you now. The corsair and cables will come from philly. The 260ghs will come from europe, Or if I can manage to walk someone through a simple heatsink/board assemble over the phone it'll also come from philly.

How close are you to philly?
August 04, 2014, 02:32:20 AM
the silence seems oddly familiar.  Undecided

Sorry, had to get some sleep sometime. 

How do you want to pay.

And we'll throw in a used tplink as well, it'll be easier that way you dont have to run direct to the computer.
August 04, 2014, 02:29:07 AM
Since you owe tons of money in requested refunds and undelivered hardware isn't this tantamount to selling stolen goods?

Maybe we're trying to make the money back to give you refund. How about that one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
August 03, 2014, 08:57:05 PM
oh well i guess someone doesnt want my money. of course i declined on the Kool-Aid so maybe im not cool enough. if you happen to change your mind in the next 12 hours let me know.
August 03, 2014, 07:15:04 PM

Corsair CX 6000M                                    600W              New- No box       $50         x1
Generic      8pin to 6pin x 2 PCI-E                                              New        $5           x1
Technobit                                    Hex8A1     260GHS                 New        $250        x1

$305

take my money!!

They have no problem doing that part.

and no problem deleting negative posts against them Wink

I'm surprised they haven't deleted more of it honestly at least in the other thread.
August 03, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

Corsair CX 6000M                                    600W              New- No box       $50         x1
Generic      8pin to 6pin x 2 PCI-E                                              New        $5           x1
Technobit                                    Hex8A1     260GHS                 New        $250        x1

$305

take my money!!

They have no problem doing that part.
August 03, 2014, 05:50:01 PM
the silence seems oddly familiar.  Undecided
August 03, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

$305

take my money!!
August 03, 2014, 05:31:59 PM
August 03, 2014, 05:17:38 PM
if i see something i like, how fast will it ship and where do i make the payment at?
August 03, 2014, 05:05:12 PM
Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Is this script mining machine? can you show a picture of this? Is this working fine?

Why you delete my post? I asked when you reply to me? Like I mentioned August now,still no reply.

Can you reply to tell what's going on?

We cant discuss refunds because the class action filed against we are legally not allowed to refund anyone until the class is "settled" or over, otherwise CLENELLS lawyers will freeze our business operations for operating against counsel. GET it. Alternative miners are not option because of the class action. The only thing we are allow to do is ship you exactly what you ordered with some upgrade possibilities. LEGALLY thats all we can do, if we do anything else for one client we have to do to it for all clients. PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

Regarding the above, its located in the Philadelphia office. It is working fine.  Here is professional picture of the machine.

you cant blame him for everything. AMT didnt help their situation.
August 03, 2014, 04:30:24 PM
i'll take some corsair psu's if your willing to escrow Grin

We're willing to do escrow, or even cash on delivery if you prefer.
Now if you took bitcoin on delivery and allowed the person time to set it up and verify it works before paying I would be impressed :O

Oh, your talking about the corsairs?

What state do you live in, maybe we can do that with the PSU, only risking a few hundred bucks there.
August 03, 2014, 04:27:19 PM

Now if you took bitcoin on delivery and allowed the person time to set it up and verify it works before paying I would be impressed :O

That service should exist yes, but it doesn't.

How about Escrow based on a 24 hour performance run of the machine. Escrow agent doesn't release the funds unless the miner performs as expected. If the client is dissatisfied with the machine the notifies escrow within 24 hours of receipt and pays ship it back it, and the escrow agent returns the funds to the client upon proof of return to manufacturer. If no notification is given the clients funds are transferred to the manufacturer.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
August 03, 2014, 04:10:51 PM

August 03, 2014, 03:52:45 PM
well are you real guys? i dont know you are a scammer or not but i see a thread ande everyone saying you are a scammer .. if not first ship to me then i,ll pay .. /

Cash on delivery is an option, what would you like to purchase?
i know you dont go to ship to me .. ahaha me from a mysterious country where no one ship xD

We ship everywhere, but not all places offer cash on delivery.
August 03, 2014, 03:49:18 PM
Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Is this script mining machine? can you show a picture of this? Is this working fine?

Why you delete my post? I asked when you reply to me? Like I mentioned August now,still no reply.

We cant discuss refunds because the class action filed against we are legally not allowed to refund anyone until the class is "settled" or over, otherwise CLENELLS lawyers will freeze our business operations for operating against counsel. GET it. Alternative miners are not option because of the class action. The only thing we are allow to do is ship you exactly what you ordered with some upgrade possibilities. LEGALLY thats all we can do, if we do anything else for one client we have to do to it for all clients. PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

Regarding the above, its located in the Philadelphia office. It is working fine.  Here is professional picture of the machine.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 03, 2014, 03:21:32 PM
Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 03, 2014, 03:12:01 PM
well are you real guys? i dont know you are a scammer or not but i see a thread ande everyone saying you are a scammer .. if not first ship to me then i,ll pay .. /

Cash on delivery is an option, what would you like to purchase?
i know you dont go to ship to me .. ahaha me from a mysterious country where no one ship xD
Pages:
Jump to: