Pages:
Author

Topic: Amusement park - page 2. (Read 870 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
August 01, 2016, 01:13:39 AM
I need sponsors to establish and promote the project.
Amusement park.
I still collect nothing is going as only wrote two manufacturers of attractions, the park will open, preferably large because a lot of need of equipment, key small and large, in general, on horseback berg bicycle up to the Ferris wheel, the ground just need to get from the state, and have even less space, I can not remember where he read, but I think in Germany there is an indoor oasis, where in winter you can go to the beach to swim in the surf, hunting something similar in the future, a mini zoo, but it's already in the future. Now just a park.
estimated that it will take to attractions around 1-2 million dollars, the earth can not even imagine how many can cost, I will clarify, repairs, decoration and security, in general, I hope that more than 5 million dollars it does not cost.
I in general at the moment need help, it makes sense at all to build the park, the niece works in the park a little on trampolines, to the people during the holidays a lot and income so that a month paying off equipment, weekdays fewer people, yet revenue is not small, but I have the same interest and costs, electricity, paying wages and taxes.
Where do I want to build a park, yet they are not available there, around there are several areas for 5000-12000 apartments in which people live.
I figured if we collect the necessary money for the winter negotiate and sign an agreement on the taking of land for rent or to buy better, then in 2017, you can begin construction in 2018-2019 can already run park.
Just who will hold a majority stake.
What they were all in the black, and not in the red.
Pages:
Jump to: