Pages:
Author

Topic: An awoken problem - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
October 27, 2023, 04:51:12 PM
If y'all can tell, I don't really make 'em posts except there is actually a substantial reason for that... It could be based on my prerogative atimes but, this is it;
Lightlord left the forum for a very long time and nobody fuckin' gave a shit about it.... The speculations behind that was pretty vague; some said he' was very sick and his health was deteriorating slowly, some said he actually disappeared just about the time he was supposed to remit the monthly funds to his then campaign manager, cryptopreneurbrainboss who's still his manager today...some weren't even able to reachout to him and they all bitterly complained about how his silence meant "treachery" to them.
I mean, no one was just gonna assume he's dead over the time he wasn't active... I HAVE THREE QUESTIONS TO ALL THIS.. I WASN'T A PARTICIPANT IN ANY OF HIS CAMPAIGNS BUT I'M WORRIED.
* Has lightlord made any post of reconcilation/acknowledgement on what exactly happened within the space of time he's been inactive??
* What's it with all this one-liner posting pattern of the participants in BITVEST signature CAMPAIGN??
* Has anyone noticed that most accounts on those campaigns were inactive during the period the campaign collapsed?
* Has anyone also noticed that they all suddenly became active from the very day the campaign was re-announced?... If these accounts aren't possible Alts, how were they pre-informed when they weren't active themselves??... Does it make any sense?..lol

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Pages:
Jump to: