Pages:
Author

Topic: An Easy way to understand Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 69019 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
March 04, 2017, 07:54:49 AM
Very useful when you want to explain someone who never heard about BTC before
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
February 16, 2017, 12:45:12 PM
When I learned Bitcoin, I jumped into the economy to figure things out for myself. I'm not a typical user, I develop assets in both the digital and cryptocurrency markets.

It'd be awhile before opened to full integration because of how much more is still in startup phases. So far, faucets introduced people to extended use as an alternative to mining... Investment vehicles and gambling shortly became what is now used to strengthen surplus.

This article covers some of what I mentioned, but to grasp advanced material you may need to do some digging.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 16, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
Very nice and simple way of understanding the basic concept of bitcoin.
Easy to understand for newcomers. Thanx a lot for the info.
Activity: 101
February 14, 2017, 10:27:10 AM
Activity: 30
January 16, 2017, 08:46:42 PM
thanks for all information(facts) posted here it is really a great help to me.
Activity: 80
LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in
December 10, 2016, 07:24:20 AM
Better then the ELI5 explain bitcoins with apples blog....

Activity: 76
November 30, 2016, 01:59:15 PM
Thanks for sharing this post,helped me a lot
Activity: 266
November 17, 2016, 09:03:56 PM
Well bitcoin is difficult to understand at first but then u can watch youtube videos and watch other stuff on bitcoins. Well once u understand bitcoins u l get interested in it and want to earn bitcoins a lot .kudoos. Smiley
Activity: 42
Activity: 70
October 18, 2016, 08:58:00 AM
https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/a9a8c094feaf.. very nice article.

Actually I was completely confused about Bitcoin. Thanks for sharing these thoughts  Smiley
Activity: 4
September 30, 2016, 10:28:19 AM
Faqs for Bitcoin beginners

https://youtu.be/AcIGdu2Lqg8
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 27, 2016, 03:10:51 AM
very good artical to understand bitcoin in better and simplw way . but if you are admin of medium.com then i will suggest you to add some topic about the deals . that how to make deal at lbc or other trading site and how to use escrow .
Activity: 308
September 27, 2016, 02:50:38 AM
A wonderful place to start - for  a sound technical understanding.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcSSleedtfyDuhBvOQzFzQ

Princeton university have a book (freely available) in line with the content presented in the above lectures.
http://bitcoinbook.cs.princeton.edu/

There are courses online too (one in Coursera [coursera.org] starts this month, another one offered by Stanford)
Activity: 28
June 20, 2016, 09:14:46 AM
Very nice article.Really helpful for those who are new to bitcoin and bitcoin talk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
May 28, 2016, 10:20:19 PM
But in future there will be any other currency which can have more value than bitcoin.

Hope you will think about it. Its just beginning.
why you think so?
i don't think so and i am sure about this that bitcoin will always on peak.because its value is more more than other cryoto currency.in any case if this is possible,it will take too much time.people will keep buying btc because they are sure they can sell it to high rate.so circular of buy and sell will be continue. bitcoin will always top of other currencies because its demanded in high rate.
You cannot rule out the possibility mate for nobody knows what is in store in future.Maybe a better crypto can beat bitcoin and people sell their btc to buy it.But chances of this happening is low
can you tell me please what do expect with bitcoin now?
its Already semi anonymous.bitcoin have every idea and ideal quality what people need.
recently we heard about cloak coin almost its called anonymous coin but i couldn't understand how it's difference than bitcoin while i read all about it in their official website cloakcoin.com

now i think they made this coin to outplay bitcoin in name of completely anonymous currency. but still it haven't get any value yet.
si finally bitcoin will be always on peak in all cryoto currencies.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy and that contributed to its popularity and huge users base not because it is perfect.
Cloak coin may not replace it but some other coin can

you just shouldn't be 100% sure that other coin can replace bitcoin everyday bitcoin rate are increasing now its 35k inr/btc.so no way to replace bitcoin.i already elaborated that why bitcoin can't be down.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2016, 07:10:21 PM
But in future there will be any other currency which can have more value than bitcoin.

why you think so?
i don't think so and i am sure about this that bitcoin will always on peak.because its value is more more than other cryoto currency.in any case if this is possible,it will take too much time.people will keep buying btc because they are sure they can sell it to high rate.so circular of buy and sell will be continue. bitcoin will always top of other currencies because its demanded in high rate.
You cannot rule out the possibility mate for nobody knows what is in store in future.Maybe a better crypto can beat bitcoin and people sell their btc to buy it.But chances of this happening is low
its Already semi anonymous.bitcoin have every idea and ideal quality what people need.
recently we heard about cloak coin almost its called anonymous coin but i couldn't understand how it's difference than bitcoin while i read all about it in their official website cloakcoin.com

now i think they made this coin to outplay bitcoin in name of completely anonymous currency. but still it haven't get any value yet.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy and that contributed to its popularity and huge users base not because it is perfect.
Cloak coin may not replace it but some other coin can
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
May 27, 2016, 11:09:16 PM

why you think so?

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2016, 05:54:41 PM

why you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: