Pages:
Author

Topic: An example why we should hold bitcoin - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2020, 08:22:32 AM
OP, the person you mentioned on this topic had a deep faith in Bitcoin and Bitcoin valued his faith. The value of Bitcoin is increasing every year and will increase in the future.  Knowing this, we are not able to hold Bitcoin because of our necessity. I'm not talking about the year of 2010-2011. If someone buys and holds Bitcoin in 2019, it will be 5-6 times more profitable now. In fact, I think investing in Bitcoin is the only way to become a millionaire in less time. That's why many millionaires now have their eyes on Bitcoin.
Not totally increasing every year but rather have periods wherein the market price is increasing and also periods wherein its price is low. If its market price is increasing every year, its ATH was already broken on the previous years. It is just this year wherein this market is again having a chance to be at its peak and somewhat be able to achieve another all time high- history in the making as everyone is calling it. But as long as its price is not reaching such price, this is still a possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 24, 2020, 08:16:54 AM
This is truly just an example, but bitcoin is an asset that do appreciate over time, it is too obvious than one example, this example is just one in a million that have gained so much while holding bitcoin, I mean people that have gained much from bitcoin are many. People that were able to hold in the early days of bitcoin existence were able to gain much. And now, if we take good look into bitcoin, there are still many times we can hold and gain, and very possible that bitcoin price will hit all time high and still rise more than today and continue to rise over long time period.
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
November 24, 2020, 08:14:27 AM
OP, the person you mentioned on this topic had a deep faith in Bitcoin and Bitcoin valued his faith. The value of Bitcoin is increasing every year and will increase in the future.  Knowing this, we are not able to hold Bitcoin because of our necessity. I'm not talking about the year of 2010-2011. If someone buys and holds Bitcoin in 2019, it will be 5-6 times more profitable now. In fact, I think investing in Bitcoin is the only way to become a millionaire in less time. That's why many millionaires now have their eyes on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
November 24, 2020, 07:50:23 AM
Everyone wants to hold their bitcoin, but we don't have the same status in the society. For example is me, I don't have that plenty of money unlike the person you've mention OP, so whenever I do have a Bitcoin, I always convert it in fiat for me to have something I could spend buying my daily needs and paying bills.

But if I'm rich like the person you've mentioned, OP, I would definitely do the same just like what he did and would celebrate now because Bitcoin is doing great and is now planning to make another All Time High.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 24, 2020, 07:35:16 AM
As bitcoin kicking up the whole market and continuing to reach its all time high price, there is a story in NAS Daily that I have watched today on a millionaire lives in a van. At first glance, I thought it is just same business as what others had to become millionaire yet he became millionaire because of BITCOIN.

He hold bitcoin when it was devaluated and sold it when it goes up. He earned almost a million dollar because of his bitcoin. And I think right now, he is part of crypto trading. Here is the story of Ben Yuu, the person behind the story of Nas: https://www.facebook.com/nasdaily/videos/1005063733326174/

It only shows how he believed a lot in bitcoin. So, for those who have no trust in bitcoin, here is a good example that bitcoin brings a good opportunity for all.

However, I just worried about his anonymity since Nas Daily Page is a popular site. And anytime, there are criminals that might get interest to him. He might be at risk when this video was uploaded since he live in his van. Well, just a few cents for his security because he is rich and part of Cryptocurrency industry (an industry of full of hackerd and scammers).
Pages:
Jump to: