Pages:
Author

Topic: An Unknown Individual Bought 96,000 Bitcoins When Price Was Slump - page 2. (Read 200 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
The unknown individual brought bitcoin which was worth more than on billions, i.e., 96000 bitcoins during the recent crash
Check out here: Price Was Slump

This article has been covered numerous times and has spread all across social media. Here's an example of the same writing, but on a different site: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/anonymous-trader-buys-400-million-of-bitcoin-2018-02-16

I think this is just the ideal of buy low sell high. There's nothing stopping people from buying the dips. We (at least most of this forum) knew that bitcoin would rebound eventually, and this 400 million US dollar purchase has definitely impacted the market. The rebound has been intense, and I think there's more support to come. There may be a few corrections on the way, but I think we could be setting in on a new ATH later this year. Just have to see how the technology improves and what governments end up saying about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The unknown individual brought bitcoin which was worth more than on billions, i.e., 96000 bitcoins during the recent crash
Check out here: Price Was Slump
Pages:
Jump to: