Pages:
Author

Topic: Anamur Miners - Definite SCAM! - page 2. (Read 6255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
May 14, 2013, 03:19:25 AM
Could we please ask anonymousg64 to buy one of Anamur units?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 14, 2013, 01:49:43 AM
interesting asic wannabe..
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
May 13, 2013, 09:09:37 PM
What if you bought one of these with MoneyBookers? Wouldn't your money be safe? I guess it doesn't really matter, this is a complete scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 13, 2013, 05:28:56 PM
Apparently it's not just wannabe customers that are scammed, they offer a cracking affiliate program;

Affiliate Program

Anamur Miners affiliate program is free and enables members to earn revenue by placing a link or links on their web site which advertises Anamur Miners or specific products on it. Any sales made to customers who have clicked on those links will earn the affiliate commission. The standard commission rate is currently 0%.

For more information, visit our FAQ page or see our Affiliate terms & conditions.

Yep, 0%! Form an orderly queue...
Activity: 532
May 13, 2013, 05:07:25 PM
http://anamurminers.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

They want us to believe in 3 weeks they were able to design the entire device, pcb, software, firmware and asic chips and already have them manufactured ready to be sold?

At this point they have nothing to grant them any doubt of being real.

Why do you find this improbable, yet you 'apparently' fell hook, line and sinker for Cedartec who were offering in essence, the precise same offer..??
Activity: 224
May 13, 2013, 04:58:04 PM
Guys, come on. These guys sold their CARS! If that doesn't prove dedication, I don't know what does! One of them even had to get a job delivering the mail, even though he has the skills to design ASICs.

This shows dedication to the cause, and I for one think they deserve our support. In solidarity, I too am going to sell my car on Ebay, in order to buy more of these miners! Who's with me?
KS
Activity: 448
May 13, 2013, 04:40:50 PM
We need Anonymousg64 in here to convince us there is a chance they will ship something.

Let's just wait for the CedarTec/Anamur merger. Hoping the EU won't slow things down (CT is in Lebanon after all).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 13, 2013, 04:37:00 PM
We need Anonymousg64 in here to convince us there is a chance they will ship something.
May 13, 2013, 04:19:42 PM
'Poke holes'? Well.. I don't know. How about their 50 GH/s miner being more expensive then the 63 GH/s one? Ha ha.. What a bunch of fucking tools.
KS
May 13, 2013, 04:07:18 PM
Does that mean that EVENTHOUGH your are a REGISTERED company, you can STILL be a SCAMMER?Huh *shocker*

That reminds me of another thread...

Well, its not that easy... and don't forget this scam is literally a few hours old. I'm sure things will change very quickly...

Define "easy". It sure isn't difficult.

I mean in any country you can just wake up one day and decide to make SCAM out of your previously run honest business/company. This "project" is hours old so there still is a chance that company name was abused and FB accound was hijacked... But if it is meant seriously I believe legal action will come soon...

If you do it seriously, you engineer the company's bankrupcy. It all looks legit, you "really tried" but it was "just too much in the end and we had to close the business". In the meantime you paid yourself and your fake suppliers all the cash from the preorders.

It takes a little planning and is probably even safer than these 2bit photoshop scams.

These guys here are more into the shake n bake stuff, they won't pull much and will probably get caught (or get away with it but nobody will care - you'd have to have serious issues to buy into this). BFL, KnC OTOH...who knows what they will really do in the end.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 13, 2013, 04:00:02 PM
Does that mean that EVENTHOUGH your are a REGISTERED company, you can STILL be a SCAMMER?Huh *shocker*

Well, its not that easy... and don't forget this scam is literally a few hours old. I'm sure things will change very quickly...

I mean in any country you can just wake up one day and decide to make SCAM out of your previously run honest business/company. This "project" is hours old so there still is a chance that company name was abused and FB accound was hijacked... But if it is meant seriously I believe legal action will come soon...
KS
May 13, 2013, 03:50:50 PM
Site is littered with spelling mistakes. Why are scam 'artists' never ever very good at what they do? Allways shoddy, no effot.

yeah, those scamers!
Activity: 742
Circle gets the Square
May 13, 2013, 03:49:16 PM
Site is littered with spelling mistakes. Why are scam 'artists' never ever very good at what they do? Allways shoddy, no effot.
KS
May 13, 2013, 03:48:36 PM

Activity: 392
May 13, 2013, 03:47:17 PM
http://anamurminers.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

They want us to believe in 3 weeks they were able to design the entire device, pcb, software, firmware and asic chips and already have them manufactured ready to be sold?

At this point they have nothing to grant them any doubt of being real.
May 13, 2013, 03:35:25 PM

KS
May 13, 2013, 03:24:06 PM
The scammers probably abused name (and address) of an existing company from the Czech Republic. The company is legally registered and listed on Czech business register:

https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/rejstrik  - just type Anamur Silif in the box

(sorry, AFAIK Czech business register doesn't have an english version)

Edit: full listing: https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-vypis?subjektId=isor%3a100180575&typ=full&klic=ccbh1k

Edit2: The company is owned by this person: http://www.facebook.com/barreto.a.j And he proudly likes his own project... LOL

Activity: 546
May 13, 2013, 03:18:25 PM

I want to invest in these cool dudes.  Show me where to pay.
May 13, 2013, 03:02:19 PM
I just ordered one to compliment my CedarTec. At this rate, I'm gonna have some SERIOUS hashing power by the end of the month!   Grin Grin Grin

Can i buy some shares of your Hashing Power ? With these machines your are the real miningsupernode TM  Grin

Working on an IPO as we speak!
May 13, 2013, 02:57:28 PM
The scammers probably abused name (and address) of an existing company from the Czech Republic. The company is legally registered and listed on Czech business register:

https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/rejstrik  - just type Anamur Silif in the box

(sorry, AFAIK Czech business register doesn't have an english version)

Edit: full listing: https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-vypis?subjektId=isor%3a100180575&typ=full&klic=ccbh1k

Edit2: The company is owned by this person: http://www.facebook.com/barreto.a.j And he proudly likes his own project... LOL
Pages:
Jump to: