Pages:
Author

Topic: "Anarchist" US soldiers planned major attack - page 2. (Read 1973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Oh btw anyone else thinks it is possible the whole story is made up on the spot?
legendary
Ah right there it is.

That gives me an idea: Doing a compilation where some news anchor says "anarchist" several times, demonstrating their silliness.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
I can't see the anarchist label

US troops plotted to kill Obama(UKPA) – 1 hour ago  Four US soldiers plotted to assassinate Barack Obama and overthrow the government, a court has heard.Prosecutors in Georgia said they formed an anarchist militia within the military.One, private Michael Burnett, has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and gang charges in the killings last December of former soldier Michael Roark and his girlfriend, 17-year-old Tiffany York.Burnett said that Roark, who had just left the army, knew of the militia group's plans and was killed because he was "a loose end."Prosecutor Isabel Pauley said the group bought 87,000 dollars (£55,000) of guns and bomb-making materials and plotted to take over Fort Stewart, bomb targets in Savannah and Washington state, as well as assassinate the president.
legendary
I can't see the anarchist label
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Don't like the Federal government = Anarchist

Believe that governance ends at the State-level = Anarchist

Want to drink raw milk = Anarchist
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hsC_IXdTniMwr2OfKlcJwerhvnZg?docId=N0217241346081574898A

What do U.S. authorities mean by "anarchist militia"? I'm pretty sure it's not Bakunin and Sex Pistols. They usually slap "anarchist" label to anything else they don't like, two birds with one stone.  So, what is this all about?
Pages:
Jump to: