Pages:
Author

Topic: Ancient concept of blockchain - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
June 27, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
Interesting thought you have there, well regarding religion i don't think all religions are decentralized. There are both centralized as decentralized religions, for instance take Scientology or Buddhism. Those two are very centralized structured religions in contrast to as example The Amish or Hinduism. The comparison between religion and blockchain is in a general sense not really applicable. Maybe if you state that blockchain and a specific decentralized religion have common grounds you have a point there. Just my opinion, will keep an eye out if anyone else have some interesting view on this matter.
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:31:52 AM
What is the most ancient concept of blockchain in our life?
The easiest way to understand a concept of decentralized itself is RELIGION. Religion doesn't have a center of place, company, and people who run it. it cannot be destructed by physically and Religion has its own system. but it can be replaced with a better idea. Same thing with blockchain itself.
I hope people aware of the importance of blockchain and not just cryptocurrency as a medium for investing or trading.

please share your thought and kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

You are even more right, than You would think. Just as religion, cryptocurrency too stands on faith purely.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
What is the most ancient concept of blockchain in our life?
The easiest way to understand a concept of decentralized itself is RELIGION. Religion doesn't have a center of place, company, and people who run it. it cannot be destructed by physically and Religion has its own system. but it can be replaced with a better idea. Same thing with blockchain itself.
I hope people aware of the importance of blockchain and not just cryptocurrency as a medium for investing or trading.

please share your thought and kindly correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: