Pages:
Author

Topic: And I thought I would never live to see such a bubble - page 2. (Read 1313 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
If this is it - then 2 days from now we should be at 60% of 75$ = 45$
GotBitCoins
45$ would be a good bottom.
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
People's idea of a bubble is quite funny. You can only identify a bubble after a crash.

Sure, there are corrections, but that does not mean bubble.

It has been said a million times:

If BTC will be success, it have to go up in value even further (to accomodate new industries - making place for them in the BTC economy). There is only 1 significant aspect that drives the price and that is adoptation (be it companies adopting it or people investing in it, etc)

Anyone who uses the term "bubble" are completely ignorant of the fundamentals of this experiment.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I told you....

Is it possible that I nailed the top few hours before it popped?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42701585/BitCoinTop.jpg

If this is it - then 2 days from now we should be at 60% of 75$ = 45$

GotBitCoins
Activity: 502
Merit: 251
Classic bubble, you can see it from 10 miles away...the panic buying is getting, well,  pretty panicky lol

You dont have to go back to 1980, in '11 when silver was skyrocketing towards 50/oz you saw the same exact feeling of its "nerver going back down again". Ditto with the houseing bubble.

I havent bought a single BTC yet, and it's tempting, but why buy now when i know it's gonna drop  Smiley

Also, there's an X factor that you cannot apply to trading other commodities - the newness, hacking and other security breaches that can have a severe impact on BTC. This applies elsewhere as well, but not nearly to the extent it does with BTC.

Best bet as a hedge against inflation is still gold in my book. Im astonished how underestimated it is, thousands of years timetested and still going strong.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
- snip -
I am not saying that this would be the end of bitcoin as we know it... - it could go one day way beyond 100$ but for the time being this paraboloa is accelerating at ~11% per day - twice as fast as the rate silver was rising during the huge once in a life time super spike of the 80s....

Do you have any information on how quickly the value of silver rose during the first 5 years after it was discovered?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Folks,

Here's the silver chart, beginning of 1980. For months it was traded for 10 $ a coin. And then around december 79  and around the beginning of December 79 @ around 20$ - it went balistic. At first it would climb 1.4% a day and then it went up at 6.7% a day til it got to 40$ where it had a mini correction and then resumed its climb till the all time high at around 50$ per coin!!!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42701585/8MonthsSilverChart.jpg

And here we are again 33 years after - the people that are trading bitcoin today weren't even born in 1980 but nothing has changed - Are we at SOME top here - or should we experience a mini correction on our way for the final blow-out @100$ Huh

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42701585/7MonthsBitCoinChart.jpg

I am not saying that this would be the end of bitcoin as we know it... - it could go one day way beyond 100$ but for the time being this paraboloa is accelerating at ~11% per day - twice as fast as the rate silver was rising during the huge once in a life time super spike of the 80s....

GotBitCoins.
Pages:
Jump to: