Pages:
Author

Topic: And the dip continues - page 6. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:58:22 PM
If it's going to be a real deep, then we can see it down to 2950 ish, but that's the bottom for sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
Now the price reduction occurs because the correction time has come, it could not be so that the growth continued all the time and there were no pullbacks down. I believe that $ 3680 is the lowest point at the moment until which bitcoin drops, the price will not go below. Therefore, everyone who was waiting for the right time to buy - you need to buy right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 05:34:40 PM
Whale's action. Cheesy

When everyone thinks the prices of crypto will go up because of ethereum hardfork they using this situation and dipping the cryptos that is why we call it si most unpredictable market.
Well I do not think that because of the fork now we are falling , I think it all depends more because of bitcoin , and yet bitcoin has no positive news we will fall
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 10, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Checking in tonight looking at my wallet I saw a drop in the respective prices of the coin, after reading some articles two days ago on this forum I wasn't expecting such but with all this we can say that the dip still continues. Looking for brighter days ahead, we all must smarter though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 10, 2019, 05:30:38 PM
Lately the crypto currency world in terms of trading is not predictable
Another round of dip is ongoing just before a potential hardfork for etherum

I thought there should be massive demand for etherum
Why is there a decline ?

Probably a reason why everyone has to be smarter in their own capabilities

buy the rumor sell the news, big players know that people will purchase ETH on that news and it is easier to make the price lower. In the long term, I may assume we already showed the lows for ETH.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2019, 05:22:08 PM
Most important thing to be noted in all this year or more long bear trend is that a coin moves slightly up and then after a few days crashes with double the intensity and the worst part is that we cannot do anything other than waiting for recovery.

I'm suprised a lot of dip in just a little time, why is the market dumping badly again. But if everyone is patience we can benefit at the end.
So far I can only see a bearish trend of course if you do not look now on all the drawdown I think you can buy now in long , as I think the growth will be this year
Activity: 196
January 10, 2019, 05:20:07 PM

Why is there a decline ?

All this hard forks are doing the cryptocurrency market far more harm and I can't even see any good. The market has been recovering steadily this year, but now, the Constantinople hard fork of Ethereum appears to be responsible for the sudden market declines today. Similar thing to last year's BCH hard forks.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 10, 2019, 05:16:54 PM

Why is there a decline ?

I don't think any specific reason behind thr current price fall,since the downfall of bitcoin price is just under 5% but other coins prices were fell too much just because of investors acting over protecting their capitals.
Activity: 462
January 10, 2019, 05:14:28 PM
It's not fair! We only rejoiced at least a little, but a rise, and now again to wait for him! I hope that not for long!
Activity: 154
January 10, 2019, 05:08:49 PM
Before the hard fork, there is still time and I think the demand will be, the Fall occurred as always corny because of bitcoin. Today the price fell sharply but I think that it will recover quickly. I do not listen to market analysts, but listen to my opinion and I think that it will soon pass the mark of $ 5,000 after which the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
January 10, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
It is believed that after the current correction Bitcoin will go to $ 5000. But this is just a guess. How will actually see soon.

The correction are one of the recents of crypto currency
Complains predictions and guesses are all negative vibes

Let’s endeavor to be smart about this situation and focus on the future
Not some random guesses
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 10, 2019, 05:06:46 PM
When people see the price rising slightly, the start screaming "the bull run has started, everyone start jumping in". When they see the price go back to its previous position, the start screaming "the dip has begun, everyone abort the ship!". Sadly, they do not know what they are actually saying. All those dip and rise prediction given by them is actually bogus.
Market is unpredictable. Nothing to be surprised about the price fall of ETH.

I also think that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will not exceed $ 10,000. It may even be the other way around, the price will drop to about 2500-3500 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 10, 2019, 04:50:29 PM
When people see the price rising slightly, the start screaming "the bull run has started, everyone start jumping in". When they see the price go back to its previous position, the start screaming "the dip has begun, everyone abort the ship!". Sadly, they do not know what they are actually saying. All those dip and rise prediction given by them is actually bogus.
Market is unpredictable. Nothing to be surprised about the price fall of ETH.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 04:36:45 PM
It is believed that after the current correction Bitcoin will go to $ 5000. But this is just a guess. How will actually see soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 10, 2019, 04:28:51 PM
I also wonder why the market fell so suddenly. Did the manipulators decide to shave all hamsters before hard forks? What will happen next with the market, we have been standing in one place for a year, soon the market will generally become empty Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
January 10, 2019, 04:26:03 PM
Most important thing to be noted in all this year or more long bear trend is that a coin moves slightly up and then after a few days crashes with double the intensity and the worst part is that we cannot do anything other than waiting for recovery.

I'm suprised a lot of dip in just a little time, why is the market dumping badly again. But if everyone is patience we can benefit at the end.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 10, 2019, 04:19:49 PM
Activity: 518
January 10, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

Why is there a decline ?

Well, it is obvious that it isn't the time for that to happen. Just wait and let the market do its thing and I know that the market will recover someday.
The market will recover of course but only wait for growth now is not necessary , I think we can see a new bottom in the crypto currency for this best option is to watch now
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 10, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

Why is there a decline ?

Well, it is obvious that it isn't the time for that to happen. Just wait and let the market do its thing and I know that the market will recover someday.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
January 10, 2019, 01:12:42 PM
What do you think that big demand for ETH is? Everyone may have been too expecting for the upcoming upgrade of Ethereum. Some are still confused ETCV, ETN created from hardfork of ETH, although they are only separate projects.
Pages:
Jump to: