Pages:
Author

Topic: And we have a lift off! - page 4. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 20, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
I think it's very good that the market is growing. I can not predict which mark he is getting. I am very glad that the crypto market is growing, but I do not think it is enough!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Is the next bull run here?

(last 7 days chart on CoinCodex)

Irrespective of what is happening in the market, if you are holding a solid coin/token, you don't have to worry about the situation in the market, because crypto is here to stay and your coin/token will surely go up in price.
Activity: 795
April 20, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

The chart is great, whether bull trap or bull run we should enjoy the moment i am not in a rush to make stupid decision. Everybody will hope it will be a bull run after a serious correction.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
April 20, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Maybe but probably not. Most influential TAs say that this might be bull trap. BTC should make a considerable drop soon and this is when we'll see where the market will go.
I have been watching BTC closely and I hope when it goes down it has 7k full support if not going 6k-5k will be another setback and red is certainly sure for altcoin. ETH is pumping up really hard now. I cant believe XRP is making $.86 again. i bought some when it was 0.45 some few weeks ago and sold it back with just 10% gain. I cant imagine How my binance account will be now if I had choose to leave all those great coin alone instead of selling them cheaply but now its really difficult to buy because the price seem to be high now and nobody knows what will happen in few more days to come.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2018, 09:17:17 AM
This is probably the start of the bull season as the crypto market is now recovering from the massive drop that occured. I am hopeful that prices will accelerate for the next months to come especially for bitcoin and eth.
Yes! Were definitely on our way to success, this is really start of bull market season. Our patience in waiting had been resulting to a possitive outcome. Investors were holding their coins and we should still keep on convincing others not to sell yet because it will help bitcoin to rise more and other altcoins. This is it! The time we have waited for.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
In any case, the fall will soon end (it simply has to end, because there is no eternal fall). And after that, there will be a steady growth. I want to believe that it is now the beginning of sure growth. Time will tell.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
My body is reaaaaady, and so seems my portfolio to be.

Still way off on ATH numbers but it's getting there again!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 20, 2018, 09:07:25 AM
After big correction and dips i think we can easily sense reversal from here most of coins are already showing breakout that is very encouraging for holders and investors.
Activity: 26
April 20, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
Looks like a clear lift off to me, new market cycle is starting! I almost forgot what the color green looked like.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
Many investors and traders in anticipation of the growth of the market сrypto-currency.Analysts predict that the growth of the crypto currency will occur in May and June. In anticipation of a miracle)

Many Alts have already grown x2 over the past two weeks, capitalization has grown by 100+ billion, your analysts are a little late with the forecast
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
This is probably the start of the bull season as the crypto market is now recovering from the massive drop that occured. I am hopeful that prices will accelerate for the next months to come especially for bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
Even the whole market is green now I still trade with caution. Usually such growth is justified by some good news, but in the current situation there're no big news that can affect the market so much. So this pump can still be temporary, though I hope that we're really seeing a bull market now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 20, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
It's not a lift for me. Any bitcoin price that is below $ 15,000 is a recovery. That's why I'm not happy. The price of bitcoin has just started its recovery. This was to be expected. I do not exclude the fact that there will be some further decline in prices. But stable growth can be expected only in the second half of the year.

I hope that all coins will continue to recovery especially the bitcoin price. In this happen the market are in the green and many people in the crypto world are starting again to invest more.

It's good to see how the market is getting green. This can be a good signal for investors. I hope it's upward trend will remain for a longer time and also alcoins will recover.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
Many investors and traders in anticipation of the growth of the market сrypto-currency.Analysts predict that the growth of the crypto currency will occur in May and June. In anticipation of a miracle)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
It's not a lift for me. Any bitcoin price that is below $ 15,000 is a recovery. That's why I'm not happy. The price of bitcoin has just started its recovery. This was to be expected. I do not exclude the fact that there will be some further decline in prices. But stable growth can be expected only in the second half of the year.

I hope that all coins will continue to recovery especially the bitcoin price. In this happen the market are in the green and many people in the crypto world are starting again to invest more.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 20, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
It looks nice, for sure, haven't seen such big trading volumes since last year, that is a good sign, we have some strong buyers now.

However, bears are not gone, we need to break 10.200$ resistance first, after that you can say the recovery has started. Until then, the rise is just a correction for the upcoming selling.

Fingers crossed, lets hope the bleeding is done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
April 20, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Gaining momentum now, its looking good for the rest of the year, hopefully beginning of a bullish trend here. lambos at the ready people Wink But seriously I think by the end of the year we could be seeing similar trends as the end of last year
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 20, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Might be a bull trap
No its not a bull trap so the bear before is also a trap? Almost 4 months of trap? That's quite long.

I do believe that this is the start of the pull over after the pull back that shook the weak handlers.

Bull run, bull trap... I'm holding my coins with high confidence. I believe the projects that I invested.
You got it mate! The HODLING continues.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 20, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Bitcoin is steadily gaining phase and doesn't drop hard this week. Then the market is now in bullish hoping that it the time now for recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: