Pages:
Author

Topic: AND YET ANOTHER FALL; A dip or A dump. - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
September 05, 2021, 10:03:42 PM
Then we should wait, using the simple strategy will make our life easier, in fact, investing here should not be complicated and we will understand it better if we study hard enough and experience trading for a long time. The opportunity will come even though the market is moving like it's not going down anymore, have we see how it fall from $64 ko to $29k? I think that's an example that sometimes we will not see the movement coming.
Even the most simple strategy in the market which is to buy and hold your coins is not easy to implement at all, there are several reasons for this, the first is that it is extremely difficult for regular people to keep holding their coins when there is a very heavy correction as they begin immediately to imagine scenarios in which bitcoin goes to zero, the second reason is the assets you are holding, many like to invest in altcoins and those coins do not have fundamentals as strong as bitcoin which make their volatility even higher and this makes them harder to hold.
however every trader has a possible path that is not the same as other assessments, because this happened to myself because when many friends judged too risky and I stayed with my observations and it turned out they were wrong.... so whatever it is we will find our own way even if it's just a meme coin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327
September 05, 2021, 12:30:36 PM
Then we should wait, using the simple strategy will make our life easier, in fact, investing here should not be complicated and we will understand it better if we study hard enough and experience trading for a long time. The opportunity will come even though the market is moving like it's not going down anymore, have we see how it fall from $64 ko to $29k? I think that's an example that sometimes we will not see the movement coming.
Even the most simple strategy in the market which is to buy and hold your coins is not easy to implement at all, there are several reasons for this, the first is that it is extremely difficult for regular people to keep holding their coins when there is a very heavy correction as they begin immediately to imagine scenarios in which bitcoin goes to zero, the second reason is the assets you are holding, many like to invest in altcoins and those coins do not have fundamentals as strong as bitcoin which make their volatility even higher and this makes them harder to hold.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 04, 2021, 11:08:19 AM

It is very difficult to define the upper limit to which the Bitcoin price may reach. In my opinion, the most pessimistic scenario is ATH at $80k. When it comes to the most positive development of events, the differences are very big, because it can be $100k, but also $200k if it happens as copy of Decmber 2017. And if the bull run lasts longer, the new ATH may even reach the level of $300k or higher.
it will be difficult to think of a target over which bitcoin can achieve. as we've seen, Bitcoin is always making new ATH. and the easiest is the current ATH target. we will get back to it. don't worry about market conditions, because it still looks strong even though the correction occurs but soon there will be another stabilization in the market.

With Bitcoin successfully reaching the price of $50k, I am even more optimistic that Bitcoin can return to ATH prices soon. There is even a possibility
that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach another ATH,  because Bitcoin always surprises with prices that can go up drastically. So if there is
a market correction there is nothing to worry about, Bitcoin will always recover. But we do have to be patient, sometimes Bitcoin recovering takes
a little longer. Most importantly, Bitcoin is currently in a bullish trend, indirectly the price of altcoins will also be bullish following the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2021, 10:31:36 AM

It is very difficult to define the upper limit to which the Bitcoin price may reach. In my opinion, the most pessimistic scenario is ATH at $80k. When it comes to the most positive development of events, the differences are very big, because it can be $100k, but also $200k if it happens as copy of Decmber 2017. And if the bull run lasts longer, the new ATH may even reach the level of $300k or higher.
it will be difficult to think of a target over which bitcoin can achieve. as we've seen, Bitcoin is always making new ATH. and the easiest is the current ATH target. we will get back to it. don't worry about market conditions, because it still looks strong even though the correction occurs but soon there will be another stabilization in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
September 04, 2021, 10:27:28 AM
Crypto community has been recording a great rise in prices in the past few days. Everyone has been saying the bull run has come again until this night when the prices of all the major cryptocurrencies. started falling again. Can this price fall be a Dip or the dump.

The market sentiment is still positive, so in my opinion this is just a correction and more price increases will start soon. It's hard to say how deep this correction will be, but if it is up to 20%, it will be very healthy for the entire market. I think we can slowly get ready for shopping. I think that the upward trend (despite temporary corrections) will continue at least until the end of the year.
The upward trend it is surely going to keep the price going up at least until the end of the year but what we do not know is how high the price will go during that time frame, so for anyone that is thinking on selling their coins please do not do it, you are going to regret it as the price has the potential to reach 6 figures during this cycle and if that happens then the profits we can still get are going to be very significant as long as we do something as simple as holding our coins.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 662
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 03, 2021, 05:07:34 PM
There is always a change in the market from high to low, but for now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is increasing again, and we don't know whether this will last long or not, so investing is the right choice for some coins that can indeed bring profits, so take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts because we never know what will happen in the crypto world in the future.
There's always an opportunity to buy anytime even if the crypto overall would really be bullish. We witnessed a bullish market where some coins had increased a significant amount in just a few days or weeks, but we also can't deny that we say it dump significantly , at the same time, so this is what I'm talking about, the market dump or the dip could give us the opportunity to buy and sell when the price recovers, simple as that.
It's always a good opportunity to start investing in times of dip or coins are definitely in dump. But the market is seen to bullish for now, and as expected price corrections will always occur everytime a coin or let's say bitcoin is heading its way on its new peak. But i don't think we should be worry for that. Price corrections are just temporary and after that, the coin will have more chances to even settle into new heights. So always be optimistic. The market is stable and there are no signs of dumping these days.
Merit: 586
September 02, 2021, 04:36:59 PM
I think this is the most awaited time for all investors to see bitcoin reaching its strong resistance level at $50k and probably from then on, it will start to pump again until it reaches its new ATH. Everybody knows the market right now is very positive because even ethereum price is absolutely high too with an amount of $3,787. I think once bull run has begun, this will cause for more potential altcoins too to increase their value and settle into a new peak price.

However, we can't expect for this market to stay pumping as price corrections too will be more visible these days because as what i have observed from its history, if a certain coin is already near to its expected ATH then price corrections are more possible to occur. No need to worry because after this, we will still see a rainbow again and definitely a new all time high.
I believe that there is a good chance we could potentially make the utmost of this increase by simply just buying into the hype however I do understand people who are not really interested in that at all because they are afraid about what's going on. I mean think about it this way, there is a thing that goes up and up and up and you are asked to join, would you think that it will continue to go up or do you think it went up enough?

There are some that think it will continue to go up and hence why they buy and make the price go up, and there are some who think we moved from 28k levels to 50k way too quickly and a crash is imminent so they are afraid. I understand both people, for the ones who are scared, I would suggest to wait another crash, it could be 80k before a crash happens but it is always smart to invest right after a crash rather than when going up.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 604
September 02, 2021, 12:54:54 PM
First thing is that now the time is gone when we had to wait for 4 years for the second ball run after one bull run. Now even if the market falls for some time then it will also start to recover after some time as we can see bitcoin price is now at $49k and it's only 23.47% below its all-time high.

If bitcoin becomes stable above 50k then you will see a big pump in all major cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the most awaited time for all investors to see bitcoin reaching its strong resistance level at $50k and probably from then on, it will start to pump again until it reaches its new ATH. Everybody knows the market right now is very positive because even ethereum price is absolutely high too with an amount of $3,787. I think once bull run has begun, this will cause for more potential altcoins too to increase their value and settle into a new peak price.

However, we can't expect for this market to stay pumping as price corrections too will be more visible these days because as what i have observed from its history, if a certain coin is already near to its expected ATH then price corrections are more possible to occur. No need to worry because after this, we will still see a rainbow again and definitely a new all time high.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
September 02, 2021, 12:51:36 PM
First thing is that now the time is gone when we had to wait for 4 years for the second ball run after one bull run. Now even if the market falls for some time then it will also start to recover after some time as we can see bitcoin price is now at $49k and it's only 23.47% below its all-time high.

If bitcoin becomes stable above 50k then you will see a big pump in all major cryptocurrencies.

We have just hit the 50k mark today (again) with no specially good news lately, as far as I know. I guess that taking into account how easily the price is recovering from the correction, we have some reason to expect a great end of year for most cryptos.

If the news I read a couple hours ago isn't wrong, apart from the good performance in the last three months, it seems that there are many "lesser known" coins that have pumped heavily too (blame on me, it's from bitcoin.com).

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635
September 02, 2021, 12:42:43 PM

legendary
September 02, 2021, 12:22:00 PM
Crypto community has been recording a great rise in prices in the past few days. Everyone has been saying the bull run has come again until this night when the prices of all the major cryptocurrencies. started falling again. Can this price fall be a Dip or the dump.

The market sentiment is still positive, so in my opinion this is just a correction and more price increases will start soon. It's hard to say how deep this correction will be, but if it is up to 20%, it will be very healthy for the entire market. I think we can slowly get ready for shopping. I think that the upward trend (despite temporary corrections) will continue at least until the end of the year.
The upward trend it is surely going to keep the price going up at least until the end of the year but what we do not know is how high the price will go during that time frame, so for anyone that is thinking on selling their coins please do not do it, you are going to regret it as the price has the potential to reach 6 figures during this cycle and if that happens then the profits we can still get are going to be very significant as long as we do something as simple as holding our coins.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 30, 2021, 11:50:52 AM

legendary
August 30, 2021, 11:36:14 AM

This is normal for the crypto market it just cant go up it must have up and down thats how the market works. I think the market will continue to raise in the next couple of months,but there will always be small dips when the bullrun is on.
This is not only normal in the market of cryptocurrencies, this is normal in any market, it seems that many newbies have expectations that the market is always going to go up and that is simply not possible, at some point there is going to be a decrease in the price, and that's completely natural, that doesn't mean that the bull market is over, but they do not understand this then they get scared, sell their coins and then they begin to complain when the price begins to go up again.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
August 28, 2021, 05:41:51 PM

This is normal for the crypto market it just cant go up it must have up and down thats how the market works. I think the market will continue to raise in the next couple of months,but there will always be small dips when the bullrun is on.

We can expect small or big, it depends on the news in the space as it's still based on the news, if there's good news, it will affect the market in a positive way and if bad news, it will be the opposite. However, what is certain is that when bitcoin dump, it will always recover, and since bitcoin leads the market, altcoins will certainly just follow which would result in a better market.

A dump is important and we called that a correction that makes the market stronger.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
August 28, 2021, 04:59:52 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
August 28, 2021, 04:56:24 PM
There is always a change in the market from high to low, but for now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is increasing again, and we don't know whether this will last long or not, so investing is the right choice for some coins that can indeed bring profits, so take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts because we never know what will happen in the crypto world in the future.
There's always an opportunity to buy anytime even if the crypto overall would really be bullish. We witnessed a bullish market where some coins had increased a significant amount in just a few days or weeks, but we also can't deny that we say it dump significantly , at the same time, so this is what I'm talking about, the market dump or the dip could give us the opportunity to buy and sell when the price recovers, simple as that.
It's always a good opportunity to start investing in times of dip or coins are definitely in dump. But the market is seen to bullish for now, and as expected price corrections will always occur everytime a coin or let's say bitcoin is heading its way on its new peak. But i don't think we should be worry for that. Price corrections are just temporary and after that, the coin will have more chances to even settle into new heights. So always be optimistic. The market is stable and there are no signs of dumping these days.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 662
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 28, 2021, 04:37:54 PM
There's always an opportunity to buy anytime even if the crypto overall would really be bullish. We witnessed a bullish market where some coins had increased a significant amount in just a few days or weeks, but we also can't deny that we say it dump significantly at the same time, so this is what I'm talking about, the market dump or the dip could give us the opportunity to buy and sell when the price recovers, simple as that.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
August 28, 2021, 04:21:28 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 27, 2021, 04:23:54 PM
Anyone can speculate if its going for a bull run or down trend but usually if there is a bull run there is gonna be a correction
However, I am sure that all people here must know that we are in bullrun and it still continues. Yes, correction is a part of bullrun, it can happen anytime like today. We can see most crypto coins prices are decreasing today but I think it won't last a long time. When Bitcoin price can pass $50k again, the prices of all altcoins probably will start to jump again. I don't see that we have a sign of a downtrend in the near future, so I am confident to see the green market again in the next few days.

It is important to not let the here and now to distract us from our real goal, the price of bitcoin can go up or down during the next days as the volatility of bitcoin works that way, however if you zoom out a little bit you can see that bitcoin has grown significantly during the last month and if you zoom out even further you can see that bitcoin has grown a lot during the last 18 months, so it is important to keep holding our coins even when there are some short term fluctuations that may make us think otherwise.
I think they are just more than healthy price corrections. And its expected by the way. Bitcoin is definitely in a price surge right now and if we see price fluctuations along the way then just ignore it. The price will eventually bounce back so there's no need to worry. Just keep hodling our coins and let's just wait where will the price settles.

But i'm very optimistic with how the market is going through. Bitcoin and ethereum are always heading upward so once they have reached their peaks, most probably other altcoins too will also be bullish.
legendary
August 27, 2021, 04:02:01 PM
Anyone can speculate if its going for a bull run or down trend but usually if there is a bull run there is gonna be a correction
However, I am sure that all people here must know that we are in bullrun and it still continues. Yes, correction is a part of bullrun, it can happen anytime like today. We can see most crypto coins prices are decreasing today but I think it won't last a long time. When Bitcoin price can pass $50k again, the prices of all altcoins probably will start to jump again. I don't see that we have a sign of a downtrend in the near future, so I am confident to see the green market again in the next few days.

It is important to not let the here and now to distract us from our real goal, the price of bitcoin can go up or down during the next days as the volatility of bitcoin works that way, however if you zoom out a little bit you can see that bitcoin has grown significantly during the last month and if you zoom out even further you can see that bitcoin has grown a lot during the last 18 months, so it is important to keep holding our coins even when there are some short term fluctuations that may make us think otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: