Pages:
Author

Topic: Andreas Antonopoulos: HEX offered me 10 BTC to show that it is not a scam - page 2. (Read 292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Poor attempt on the side of Hex, and it just exposes what the people behind is, pure greed and scammers.
Yep, can't believe they were so stupid to try bribe someone with real integrity like Andreas Antonopolous.  I mean, I would expect from dodgy projects to pay McAfee or someone similarly ridiculous, who would take money without hesitation and shill the fuck out of Hex.
They didn't loose much respect as they didn't have much to start with but still stupid move, looking forward to hear their explanation for this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
this is not the first time scammers try to bribe others to advertise their shitcoin and practically help them scam others, like all those ICO signature campaigns that ran on bitcointalk for a long time and come back from time to time.
but it is rarely to someone so reputable and with integrity like A.A.! they must be so stupid and desperate to do this.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
For the offer of 10btc for a single interview alone is something to be weary of and it's good that some people still value their integrity beyond the few dollars that they could get and even if he had gone ahead to receive it, I am certain that they would have used such payment to blackmail him and rubbish whatever integrity he has.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
I learned from his books and his free announcement increases his reputation in crypto space. I am thankful to Andreas and Jating because of free announcements. I like Andreas because he gives us free to read his books on github.

It is good warning to newbies and they must learn from it to not blindly believe in influencers, KOLs' words. There are very little influencers, KOLs are actually good people and tech experts. It means most of them don't have enough knowledge and skills to assess project's legitimacy and validity. There are more forces with money behind and many of them can not reject financial benefits. I see many influencers of pump & dump groups use their influence to pump coins and stupid guys will get loses by believe in their words and buy at peaks where influencers happily smile and take profits.

Newbies beware of influencers -they might not know it all/it's can go wrong-
Be careful of INFLUENCER REVIEWS
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Someone like Andreas who has a lot of integrity to protect will not want to jeopardize his name and everything he has worked for. It is very funny how the HEX team is desperately looking for someone with a big name in crypto to clean up their mess but they could not think about their project before being engulfed in a scam. This is an eye-opener in case we see someone renown suddenly taking aside and making HEX look like a saint. Then we should know he/she must have collected the 10 BTC Andrea rejected
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Their reputation going downhill at no cost, maybe they should offer AA 21 million BTC Tongue
People will never learn and will continue to give away their crypto in exchange of airdrops and tokens. The people behind them will continue to try to find some sort of publicity and force as many people to search for it as they can. The more people know about it, it opens the pool of potential victims. They will then continue to pump and dump and walk away with whatever the excited newbies put into it.
This tweet from Andreas gave it more publicity than it has had in the last few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
There are few people better to learn about bitcoin from or you can trust when it comes to their judgment whether a cryptocurrency is worth a damn or not than Andreas Antonopoulos.  No surprise here with Hex.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Andreas twitted this,

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1293974232377032705

Lol, looks like the scam project is really trying hard to get one of the most respectable personalities in the field of crypto to disapproved that the project itself is not a scam.

Poor attempt on the side of Hex, and it just exposes what the people behind is, pure greed and scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: