Pages:
Author

Topic: Andrew Yang or John McAfee? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 21, 2019, 01:42:39 AM
Lesser of two "evil'? I would sure choose Andrew Yang all day long over John "eat my dick" McAfee. I mean who the in the hell would take John seriously? What would he do when he become the next POTUS? But I don't think that either one of them will win though, it will take them a lot of luck to be even nominated or get the nod of their parties.

Of course, it is already given that neither guys will make it to the White House. Against many established names with much bigger machinery and money,  a candidate with limited resources can be facing an uphill battle. But then again, in my opinion some candidates are not there to really win but just use the opportunity and the political platform to send the message to the electorate. And that is what these two guys are doing. Now the next is question: Are they doing disservice to the bitcoin community when after all they are destined to lose?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 21, 2019, 01:40:17 AM
I find Mcafee and attention seeker for telling a lot about cryptocurrency in front of the camera.
Andrew Yang is a way lot better than him because he imposes a lot of good things for the US. He has a lot of great achievements and experiences as a leader.
However, it would still be hard for them to bring Trump down that easy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
May 21, 2019, 01:26:24 AM
neither, vote yourself!
or vote Ron Paul because he is the most likely to make that a reality.

Math guy wants to put everyone more in debt by throwing out more money. (fiat)
Mcafee is also one for profit, he also may or may not be a drug addict. (probably not someone you want controlling nukes)

Ron Paul seems pretty legit if you read my post on him.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vote-ron-paul-2020-he-will-make-it-so-you-can-vote-yourself-2022-5144607

vote people to vote for you, really is the stupidest concoction ever created, along side letting someone make the money supply rather than you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 21, 2019, 01:15:06 AM
Lesser of two "evil'? I would sure choose Andrew Yang all day long over John "eat my dick" McAfee. I mean who the in the hell would take John seriously? What would he do when he become the next POTUS?

But I don't think that either one of them will win though, it will take them a lot of luck to be even nominated or get the nod of their parties.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 20, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

There will be presidential election in the USA next year and so today we have many personalities both known and even relatively unknown who are already expressing and working with their desire to run for presidency with the assumption that they can successfully kick the sitting President Donald Trump out of office in 2019. The race is on for contenders to get the final presidential nomination of their respective parties.

Right now, we have Andrew Yang who is battling attention and support within the Democratic Party. Andrew Yang is an American entrepreneur, politician, philanthropist, the founder of Venture for America, and a U.S. 2020 Democratic presidential candidate. He worked in startups and early-stage growth companies as a founder or executive from 2000 to 2009. Among many other things, he is proposing the $1,000  a month free cash to all.

Then we have the popular guy named John McAfee who is known for his many outlandish predictions on the price of Bitcoin and promising to do something in front of the camera in case those predictions failed. John David McAfee is a British-American computer programmer and businessman. He founded the software company McAfee Associates in 1987 and ran it until 1994, when he resigned from the company.

Both guys are great supporters of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Both guys provide cryptocurrency the opportunity to land in the mainstream media's coverage. Among the two, which do you think is really serious in running for the presidency in 2020 and who has the better chance of making it through the White House? Or do you think that these are just a bunch of jokers providing us the much-needed comedic relief from time to time?

Pages:
Jump to: