Pages:
Author

Topic: Andriod Games for Bitcoin to introduce kids? - page 2. (Read 2190 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
There are android games that I play using my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, and I've downloaded it on the playstore. They are Alien Run and The Blockchain Game. I love the blockchain game because it is more exciting than Alien run, mostly I am being pissed when I am playing alien run and I dont know why.
Just try them and look what might happen.
Im agree with this.
Alien run and Blockchain game is good Bitcoin android game that recommended to kids.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
I think you can be still play and earn few bitcoin if you play the bitcoin alien.
Before honestly i was downloaded many games related in bitcoin and you can earn few bitcoins like bitcoin hopper and bitcoin flapper.
I found in the google and looks like it can help you find what games you are looking for ,,
here is the link below
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@royalmacro/earn-bitcoin-by-playing-free-fun-games-non-gambling
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
This is what makes the problem in the present time for Bitcoin. When normal person is looking for informations about Bitcoin - first positions are propositions like "invest money" "watch for BTC" or faucets. Slowly all this sh1t will disappear, and normal people will have chance to find normal applications to take a part in our community. It is just matter of time..
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
There are android games that I play using my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, and I've downloaded it on the playstore. They are Alien Run and The Blockchain Game. I love the blockchain game because it is more exciting than Alien run, mostly I am being pissed when I am playing alien run and I dont know why.
Just try them and look what might happen.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Not exactly android apps but I know about bitfun.co and gamefaucet.com

bitfun - plenty games but the earnings came from the 5 minute faucet ( not sure if you get any bonus when playing )
gamefaucet - about 5 games and you get reward according your score

Personally have not received any payout so far ( im not playing ) and you'd better investigate about their reliability before introducing to kids.   
Also have to say i don't think they will be able to earn enough to buy games on steam but who knows.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I spoke about Bitcoin with my sister and her kids got interested in the concept. {Why is it always the kids?}

So they immediately went onto their phones in search of games to play for Bitcoin. After about 2 hours they returned disappointed that they could

not find any good games other than Faucets to "earn" Bitcoins.

They were very impressed with the few Satoshi's they received, but it was not fun. So here is the question... Where can we find FUN games for

kids to earn some Satoshi's? They want to earn Bitcoins to buy more games on Steam.  Roll Eyes

If you know about fun games that I can suggest to them, please post them here.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: